Circular Swap Round 4: Intro2

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whaaaaa?! It still hasn't been delivered?! For what it's worth, my last two trades wouldn't track. Both the two I sent out and the two coming to me. And that issue was confirmed by the two people I was trading with. Lemme find my receipt so we can double check the numbers.

Okay, so their website must be having a senior moment. I called the 800 number, and it was delivered on Friday around noon! Yayyyyy!!!!

Yeeee I can't wait to be done with work so I can dig through the box! Will definitely post pics :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I have a question of preference I guess, do things that have been opened but never swatches need to be labeled? I sometimes take off the plastic wrap, because I enjoy unwrapping things, but then I put them away.

I figure if it isn't marked it hasn't been used. Personally I would only label if it has actually been used.

Okie! I went through to box... I think I put in twice what I took out... Still have more left for another round! Pics coming as soon as I email them to myself to upload and format on the iMac. I came home to 6 packages... This one was by far my favorite :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Still fits in a medium flat rate!

What was in the box (not including foils):

What I took out:

I was so intrigued by those plastic containers :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> and thanks for the Demeter and Coola!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Still looking for the unscented ipsy sample during round 2 :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

What I put in (I):

What I put in (ii):

I also put in some foil samples, but didn't take any pics. if anybody needs clarification about anything I added lemme know, the only swatched things are the hot pot shadows, and the maybelline trio was opened but never used.

You grabbed some great stuff! You also added some nice goodies I'm excited to get a closer look at! I'm curious- what is that Essie color you took?

Originally Posted by sparklegirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You grabbed some great stuff! You also added some nice goodies I'm excited to get a closer look at!

I'm curious- what is that Essie color you took?
I tried to keep it to pick one, add two :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> that way I was ending up with fewer samples overall. I still have some awesome stuff left for the second round, It was hard to decide what to put in this time vs. save for next time

the essie color is Fiji, it's a color a lot of youtubers have recommended, so I thought i'd give it a try.

@gypsie - I love seeing that you took some of the stuff I put in!! (and that you got all that coola and your demeter perfume!)

I saw something mentioned in another circular swap thread that I thought may be interesting -- trade boxes with another group and send that box around rather than sending around our box again. Just an idea. I'm cool with whatever!

Latest posts

Back