Circular Swap Round 4: Intro2

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got the box today!! I'm like a kid in a candy store!! I've almost got my gives and takes picked out, so I will post those photos soon!

I took perfumes.. Because I'm a total perfume hoarder. I also tried to take a few things we had dupes of! (I left the Demeter for gypsie! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> )
And here's what I added! Threw in all the coola I could find! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> and I threw in some Tatcha for tgoober! Hoping to send it out tomorrow if I can leave work in time!

I took perfumes.. Because I'm a total perfume hoarder. I also tried to take a few things we had dupes of! (I left the Demeter for gypsie! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> )
And here's what I added! Threw in all the coola I could find! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> and I threw in some Tatcha for tgoober! Hoping to send it out tomorrow if I can leave work in time!
Awwwwwwwwyeeeeaaahhhhhhh We'll be gone Thursday night - sat night at a wedding upstate so whenever you get it sent is fine. We have awesome 24hr security and a secure package room, so it will be safe and sound no matter what day it comes. Perks of living in the nicest building on the block :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Everything looks amazingggg you all are awesome for the coola and Demeter! I hope I have something (or a lot of something's) for everybody!

Originally Posted by tnorth1852 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I took perfumes.. Because I'm a total perfume hoarder. I also tried to take a few things we had dupes of!

(I left the Demeter for gypsie!
smile.gif
)

And here's what I added! Threw in all the coola I could find!
smile.gif
and I threw in some Tatcha for tgoober!

Hoping to send it out tomorrow if I can leave work in time!
i wanted to let you know that i loved how you did your photos! i hope you don't mind that i snagged your idea for my swap group ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

i wanted to let you know that i loved how you did your photos! i hope you don't mind that i snagged your idea for my swap group ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Don't mind a bit! I used an app called beautiful mess to put text on them!

Oh! and -- to whoever put the Benefit Porefessional Sample in the box... thank you!!! I've been wanting to try it for seriously forever... and i used it this morning. annnnnd I'm going to ulta to purchase it this afternoon. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> yay for swap box!!!

@tnorth - thank you for the Tatcha! I love that stuff! And we started the box with the porefessional - I'm glad you were able to try (and) love it! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by tnorth1852 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Oh! and -- to whoever put the Benefit Porefessional Sample in the box... thank you!!! I've been wanting to try it for seriously forever... and i used it this morning. annnnnd I'm going to ulta to purchase it this afternoon. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> yay for swap box!!!
I have a sample of the porefessional that I used once and wasn't impressed with. If you don't mind it being used, I can throw it in if we do a second round!

Quote:Originally Posted by sparklegirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have a sample of the porefessional that I used once and wasn't impressed with. If you don't mind it being used, I can throw it in if we do a second round!

I would love that!! Seriously. This is the best swap group everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Almost done with the first swap! I had so much fun and hope we can do a second round! I didn't answer the question about things I like, but from looking at the pictures, everyone has been adding things I would love to have!

Originally Posted by sparklegirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Almost done with the first swap! I had so much fun and hope we can do a second round! I didn't answer the question about things I like, but from looking at the pictures, everyone has been adding things I would love to have!
Do we need to reconfirm if we want to do a second round? 

Looking through the thread, it seems like everyone's good for a second round! Any thoughts about switching up the order, or go through again in the same order?

I'm fine with either. I feel like it changes so much from each person that no matter what it will feel like a new box.

Back