Circular Swap Round 4: Intro2

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
 Has anyone seen BeautyNewbie around? I'll be sending to her and was hoping she would add her wishlist and fave brands.

awesome looks as though we are all pretty much set on a second round, which is great, I seriously have so much great loot to pass on, I want everybody to get a chance to go through it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Ok, the box is off to Kristine! Should be there on Friday. I'm excited to see what everyone takes. And excited about the possibility of sending it around again :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

So excited, can't wait for it to get here so I can get new goodies and send y'all a bunch. Is Beautynewbie around? Haven't seen her post on this thread yet. Hope she'll enjoy what I'll be adding to the box.

May want to send her a private message! I completely forgot I had even signed up for a circular swap and just happened to remember! Thank The Lord I did. Sure wouldn't wanna miss out on this fun!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Is anyone interested in the workout video from june's popsugar? I'd love to send it with the other goodies if anyone is interested :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Has anyone seen BeautyNewbie around? I'll be sending to her and was hoping she would add her wishlist and fave brands.
That's so sweet! I am in search of the right dry shampoo for my hair so any samples of that would be appreciated!

Girlllll get your hands on some klorane! ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I wish I had a sample and I would just send it straight to you! It's my new holy grail dry shampoo!

I've tried about 10-12 different kinds. It's hard to find something that doesn't turn my really dark hair "grey". klorane is my definite go to!

Hey y'all I think I can help you out! The box got here today but I haven't opened it yet. As you can tell from my profile I'm a caregiver, I'm going to wait until after Momma is asleep for the night when I have some "me time" so that I can enjoy it in peace.

I've been trying to upload photos for over an hour. DH uploaded the pictures from my phone to computer. I'm using full page editor on this site, clicking insert photo thingy, choosing a picture (tried multiple images too) click submit.......and keep getting error message.

Can somebody please help me?

My husband will try to get the photos up tomorrow, he's at work right now. But I took out 10, put in 20. I also repacked all foil packs into a single ziplock, and all fragrances into a second ziplock.  This box is crammed full y'all! I tried to put some stuff in from every category: hair, skin, makeup and fragrance.

I do have a stash for the second go-round!

Talking to myself here. Photos are on my Instagram under frugalwitch.  It took 2 photos just to show everything that arrived in the box! Then there is a photo of what I took, and a photo of what I added. But!! I got so bored this evening that I added some extras not in the picture, maybe those surprise extras will be your dream item! So sorry I've had no luck posting photos here 
icon_sad.gif
(please, I pray this is not a rule violation. I just want to get the photos to y'all)

Originally Posted by Kristine Walker /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Talking to myself here. Photos are on my Instagram under frugalwitch.  It took 2 photos just to show everything that arrived in the box! Then there is a photo of what I took, and a photo of what I added. But!! I got so bored this evening that I added some extras not in the picture, maybe those surprise extras will be your dream item! So sorry I've had no luck posting photos here 
icon_sad.gif
(please, I pray this is not a rule violation. I just want to get the photos to y'all)
hehe, i liked all your pictures :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

-gracepedrotti

Thank y'all about the pictures. Box is on the way to Beautynewbie! Hope you enjoy it and share pictures  Box weight is 4 lbs. 3.70 oz can you believe it? We might have a full-term baby weight by the 2nd go-round.

Thanks for the pics! I was happy to see you took some stuff I added. I'm excited to continue watching to progression...

Back