Coco Rocha Fancy Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ended up ordering the Coco box despite my reservations. But this is their only shot. And agreed on the free shipping. I guess their justification is that it's going FedEx though so we don't have to wait two weeks like with the other boxes. (Quarterly, PSMH, BB, etc are so slow!)

I tried Coca Rocha in Feb and it stunk - a mug that changed colors when coffee hit it, a purse light, cheap gloves, and tea.  I was soo disappointed, especially for the price. 
I saw someone blog on that box. I would not be impressed with the purse light. The rest are things that I'd use for a little bit but for nearly $50 it definitely wouldn't be worth it. I did like the latest box and a few of the others though. I'm hoping for the best.

Quote: Originally Posted by CuriouslyAmanda /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I ended up ordering the Coco box despite my reservations. But this is their only shot. And agreed on the free shipping. I guess their justification is that it's going FedEx though so we don't have to wait two weeks like with the other boxes. (Quarterly, PSMH, BB, etc are so slow!)
Do you know when it ships!? i want to order one, but i move may 10. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Do you know when it ships!? i want to order one, but i move may 10. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 
According to the Coco box description "Orders placed before the 26th of the calendar month will ship on the 30th of the same month. Orders placed after the 26th of the calendar month will ship on the 30th of the NEXT calendar month." But then people have had complaints about shipping issues and delays so you might want to see if a friend can receive it for you just in case?

Quote: Originally Posted by CuriouslyAmanda /img/forum/go_quote.gif

According to the Coco box description "Orders placed before the 26th of the calendar month will ship on the 30th of the same month. Orders placed after the 26th of the calendar month will ship on the 30th of the NEXT calendar month."

But then people have had complaints about shipping issues and delays so you might want to see if a friend can receive it for you just in case?
oh good! that you! i couldn't find it, or i am just lousy at reading! 

I think i am going to order april too!!! i hope we like it! 

I have never found any rhyme or reason to their shipping schedule. Regardless of when I ordered,the boxes would always arrive at the end of the month.

Back