Daily Photo Challenge: Most recent makeup purchase that you absolutely love and wholly recommend [CLOSED/ENDED]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

I got the mini Instain sample off ebay after not getting it in my Birchbox. Turns out I love it and now want every color! A little goes a long way, and it's the longest lasting blush I've ever used!

Just bought my first mac lipstick today in snob, obsessed!! Such a pretty color, smooth, and stayed looking fresh for longer than other lipsticks I thought were great. I can't wait to purchase more :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Well, I truly bought a million things this week ! Uh how's that no buy going, LOL. But two of my favorites are NYX Black Label lipstick in India it's a peachy pink nude and a great formula I bought 3 in case they discontinue. I am also trying Peter Thomas Roth Unwrinkle for lips, since I have terrible lip lines. oh then I did a big Korres Haul on Haute Look but that I only ordered yesterday so I haven't received yet. I have the NYX black label in a couple other colors too and I like them very much. have only seen them on NYX website never in Ulta

Instain in Pinstripe is WONDERFUL! The best winter shade for fair skinned people. It's a deep purple, but not as intense as it looks on the website.

Finally purchased the Naked & Naked 2 pallets last week.  I have watched so many tutorials over the years and got them for a great price on Ebay.  I don't know how I have ever lived without them!

This is not makeup but I wanted to tell you all about an awesome dry oil I discovered!  This stuff is amazing and makes your skin so soft.  You can use it all over the body......feels great on the legs after shaving.  The best part is you can put it on your face and it works great under makeup.  It smells divine too! 

My new HG mascara is Hard Candy Ginormous Lash Volumizing Mascara in Carbon Black. I got a sample from Bonjour Jolie in June, and bought a full size the following month from Walmart for less than $4.

I love this mascara. It does great things for my lashes, and lasts all day. Even if my eye shadow melts away, my mascara stays. With no smearing, flaking, or disappearing. My eye make up removing pad is always cover in black mascara when I wear this.

Quote: Originally Posted by wrkreads /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My new HG mascara is Hard Candy Ginormous Lash Volumizing Mascara in Carbon Black. I got a sample from Bonjour Jolie in June, and bought a full size the following month from Walmart for less than $4.

I love this mascara. It does great things for my lashes, and lasts all day. Even if my eye shadow melts away, my mascara stays. With no smearing, flaking, or disappearing. My eye make up removing pad is always cover in black mascara when I wear this.
Hmmm...Might have to give that one a try!

I just bought this using my ulta 20% off coupon and I love it! I have very light eyebrows but I don't always have time to fill them in. I like that this is so quick to use and I don't look overly done up for day to day.

I'm really in love with two recent purchases. Urban Decay Ammo Palette and the Mary Kay lipstick in Natural Beaute.

I bought the pack of 4 mini lip tars recently (my first experience with lip tar) and I am in love! I like to mix them and I love how pigmented and long lasting they are!

(Picture from Sephora.com)

I recently bought Deborah Lippman's Across the Universe.  The color is gorgeous, it was a must-have for me.

s1541721-main-hero.jpg

THIS!

A dream lipstick kit. I've just started experimenting with new brands of lipstick, and this is the perfect starter kit! Most of the colors look great on me as is, and others can be blended or worn over other colors to create new looks.

I just got Keep Suzi at Bay from OPI and I am obsessed!! It's a gorgeous navy blue, applies like a dream, and has typical OPI wear time. I actually kept this mani on for 5 days, might be a new record for me :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

@makeitupasigo , love those colors!! I am thinking of splurging on some UD lippies soon. 

Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in Turn On

This is my most recent purchase. I bought it when they had the 20% off in the website.

I already have the Venom shade and I just love the formulation of these lipsticks!

Glides on like buttah! Very pigmented and just moisturizing on the lips!

I need to have them all - that's my goal hehehehe =)

For me, hands down, it's Glamour Doll Eye's loose shadow in Trophy Wife, which just arrived this past Saturday. The jar's a little messy because  I've been using it to test run my Halloween makeup. I'm loving it wet and dry, and it's exactly the shade of gold I was looking for. Most I came across were too yellow based. I bought several other shades, but this one is a real standout, and at a really reasonable price.

I've been lovin the Cargo Vintage Fall Escape palette! I was browsing around my Ulta & found this leftover gem from the 21 Days of Beauty! I even got it for the good deal of $20! It's perfect for fall & I've been wearing it everyday!

My recent purchase that I LOVE is Bella Bamba Blush from Benefit.......that's a lot of Bs!
rolleyes.gif

I love the color. I love the box it is in (it has a magnetic closure & mirror). And then the craziest cool thing about it is that it actually has the most subtle sweet smell to it!

If you plan to purchase it, I would suggest buying the "Pretty Committee" set from Ulta that has this included along with a full size Eye Bright, Stay Don't Stray & a deluxe mini High Beam.

My most recent purchases that i'm absolutely in love with are my Urban Decay Deluxe Shadow box and the Urban Decay Ammo Palette. I got both from Hautelook when they were running their UD sale, each palette was $12. The colors are gorgeous, especially the ones in the Ammo palette, because I love sparkly shadows. And, even though I always use an eye primer under my shadows, these colors are vibrant enough to not need one.

I'm a BIG fan on NYX and bar far my favorites would have to be the soft matte lip creams. 

The one i'm obsessing over is a nude in Stockholm. I also am loving the NYX HD concealer in Beige. Both of them are my latest purchase and I've been loving them!

Hi! 

My recent makeup purchase is the Jordana lip balm stain in Candied Coral. I'm loving it so far! It is pretty similar to the Revlon ones, even though Jornada's tend to be more pinky-ish than the Revlon. The price is great! I think it cost me like $2.99 if I'm not mistaken. Looking forward to try the other ones! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back