Daily Photo Challenge: Most recent makeup purchase that you absolutely love and wholly recommend [CLOSED/ENDED]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love tarte blushes! I got this holiday blush palette from sephora and it does not dissapoint!

I am in love with this UD lipstick! It's in the shade naked and it has not left my purse since I purchased it. It's such a flattering color and perfect for everyday wear.

Quote: Originally Posted by JC327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I am in love with this UD lipstick! It's in the shade naked and it has not left my purse since I purchased it. It's such a flattering color and perfect for everyday wear.

I haven't gotten a UD lipstick yet, but if (or should I say "when") I do, I will get this color.  It looks awesome.  

Also, I love your nails in the this photo. 
smile.gif

My most recent purchase was: tough as taupe by maybelline new york, its and amazing product and really easy to blend which is what i look for in a green eye shadow, i think its like a champagne taupe color, it goes good with blues, pink, and gold (it actually looks good with most colors)

Maybelline-Color-Tattoo-Tough-as-Taupe.jpg

Quote: Originally Posted by LuckyMoon /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Quote: Originally Posted by JC327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I haven't gotten a UD lipstick yet, but if (or should I say "when") I do, I will get this color.  It looks awesome.

Also, I love your nails in the this photo. 
smile.gif

Thanks! I have been wearing this mani with no chips for over a week. I highly recommend this color and it stays put all day.

Congratulations @jesemiaud! You are our "Daily Photo Challenge: Most recent makeup purchase that you absolutely love and wholly recommend" winner!

Please contact us [email protected] as soon as possible!

I heard that sephora was willing to swap the bb cream if it was the wrong color!

Edited- WHOOPS, I posted after it was over!! Sorry! I got this Kat Von D eyeshadow at Penney's Sephora on clearance. i am pretty shocked by the quality- I don't usually buy celebrity products, but maybe because she is a tattoo artist she knows more about the makeup world? Anyway, it's good stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back