Daily Photo Challenge: Most recent makeup purchase that you absolutely love and wholly recommend [CLOSED/ENDED]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MAYBELLINE colorama lipgloss.I just purchased 2 days ago, I am still experimenting these products.

This is my favorite Most recent purchase. It's the Clinique Chubby Stick intense lip balm in 06 roomiest rose, a beautiful rose color that's not too pink or red. I pick this as my favorite because I have it in my purse every day. The one item I forget in the morning is usually lipstick or lip lam and this combines it. It doesn't melt in my purse and gives my lips moisture and a nice color!

Quote: Originally Posted by mom2aqt /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  My recent purchase that I LOVE is Bella Bamba Blush from Benefit.......that's a lot of Bs!
rolleyes.gif

I love the color. I love the box it is in (it has a magnetic closure & mirror). And then the craziest cool thing about it is that it actually has the most subtle sweet smell to it!

If you plan to purchase it, I would suggest buying the "Pretty Committee" set from Ulta that has this included along with a full size Eye Bright, Stay Don't Stray & a deluxe mini High Beam.

I bought the coralista one in the small trial box and love that one as well. They do make great blush!!

Quote: Originally Posted by HHummel /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My favorite Sephora.com most recent purchase:

Anastasia Beverly Hills: Lavish

10 beautiful shades, double ended shadow brush, retractable black eye liner, mini brow pencil, and tweezers.

I'm absolutely in love. The colors are gorgeous. They go on creamy smooth, build for a bolder pigment, and blend amazingly. *sigh* It was love at first sight.

Can't wait to get mine! It comes tomorrow!

I highly recommend the Too Faced Pretty Rebel palette to anyone! It would look good on all skin tones and you can create day and night looks with it! It is so worth the price tag, it lasts all day, and they are very pigmented. 

Quote: Originally Posted by lotigirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

THIS!

A dream lipstick kit. I've just started experimenting with new brands of lipstick, and this is the perfect starter kit! Most of the colors look great on me as is, and others can be blended or worn over other colors to create new looks.
I've been itching to buy this! 

Guys.  Bronzer- Jouer's Mattifying Powder Bronzer in Sunswept.  I adore it.  It doesn't have too much of a shimmer to it so it works really well for bronzing and contouring.. I use it almost every day.

Quote: Originally Posted by lanabuch /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I highly recommend the Too Faced Pretty Rebel palette to anyone! It would look good on all skin tones and you can create day and night looks with it! It is so worth the price tag, it lasts all day, and they are very pigmented. 

I know you were taking a pic of the palette, but I have to say, that is an ADORABLE selfie!

I'm going with YSL's La Laque Couture. It's seriously the best formula I've tried. The colours are very vibrant, it's quick drying, has high shine, and rarely chipped. And yes, I used my cat as the model.

Quote: Originally Posted by Deareux /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm going with YSL's La Laque Couture. It's seriously the best formula I've tried. The colours are very vibrant, it's quick drying, has high shine, and rarely chipped.

And yes, I used my cat as the model.
It's ok, I used our dog as a model for babybows i made for a friend last weekend. And you cat wears it well! (;

I feel like it's taken me a long time to hop on the Urban Decay band wagon, but better late than never! Recently I purchased and have been obsessed with their UD 24/7 liners. They have definitely gained HG status in my collection. Here are the newest additions to my collection. The swatches do them no justice and they are so much more beautiful in real life.
Here's my kitty Ralphie in the background. He's very concerned with what I'm doing.
...And here he is again! What a hunk :rolleyes:

I'm going with YSL's La Laque Couture. It's seriously the best formula I've tried. The colours are very vibrant, it's quick drying, has high shine, and rarely chipped. And yes, I used my cat as the model.
What a cute kitty! If only my dogs would sit still long enough to be models.

I sorta wish I could paint his nails/claws. But I like having a face as well as skin on my arms. v.v

Got this Guerlain liquid lipstick in Orguel! It is soooo gorgeous. It's a berry red color that applies perfectly, is very opaque and lasts for hours! It's also not drying, which I need!

It's definitely going to have to be a three-way tie. I've basically been using all three of these makeup products everyday since I got them a week ago :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Victoria's Secret Ultimate Look Shadow Trio in "Most Wanted"

Benefit Instant Brow Pencil

Victoria's Secret Graphic Liner Pen

An Ode to Sephora’s GIVEMEMORELIP Ultimate Lip Sampler

My Beloved Givememorelip Kit:

How much do I love thee? Let me count the ways.  Darling, you think your luscious lip lovefest just Givesmemorelip.  But what you’ve actually given me in just the few days I’ve had you is even more precious than the rarest of jewels.  

You’ve Givenmemoreconfidence to fearlessly embrace who I am --- whether I still have quite a bit of junk in the trunk left even after losing 105 pounds or even if I one day return to having all that excess baggage back in the trunk. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

You’ve Givenmemoreclass --- to respect myself (as I always have others) and try to put my best lips/face forward even if my heart still doesn’t like what she sees in the mirror.

You’ve Givenmemorecharisma --- Hello!! Too Faced’s sultry, stunning shade “Marshmallow Bunny†netted me some double takes tonight by a myriad of hunky honeys and instant charm to boot! “Hi, I’m Suddenly Gorgeous, and you are…?† ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />    

You’ve Givenmemorecourage to wear a color I thought I’d never dare to sport --- FIRE ENGINE RED at my little brother’s upcoming wedding.

You’ve Givenmemorechances --- to smile! Because life is too short NOT to wear fire engine red, even if your baby brother is getting married before you. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Sweet Sephora Givememorelip Kit, I am indebted to you for Givingmemorepizzazz and that odd new sparkle I just discovered in my eyes. I humbly pray that my fellow makeup-addicted sisters around the world will feel as amazing and invincible as I do if they should chance upon your glory.

Best,

Skyler Blue

Quote: Originally Posted by elizabethrose /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Guys.  Bronzer- Jouer's Mattifying Powder Bronzer in Sunswept.  I adore it.  It doesn't have too much of a shimmer to it so it works really well for bronzing and contouring.. I use it almost every day.

I love this one too - if you get it from birchbox, they have done a pricing error.  Everywhere else, this is 28.00, I believe, but on Birchbox, it is 16.00!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back