Dare To Be - Sexy Mouth! (June 10th - 23rd)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by purpleRain /img/forum/go_quote.gif WOW that link has some amazing pictures, thanks for the inspiration! Very cool to do a jewelry add like that
applaus.gif

Oh I know. I tried to post the pictures on here but it just wouldn't transfer. I thought it looked amazing enough though
smile.gif

i am going to have to wait until the next challenge, seeing as my lips are nonexistent. But i cant wait to try one of these.... and good job ladies.... very sexy

Okay, who decided thin lips aren't sexy??
stupid.gif

20070911-reese-witherspoon.jpg

alicia-silverstone.jpg

emily_deschanel_2.jpg

go4-Reese-Witherspoon-043.jpg

megpurple.jpg

nicole_kidman.jpg

zooey-deschanel-picture-4.jpg

Hmmm? The theme is "Dare to be Sexy Mouth" not "Dare to be BIG Mouth"!
nono.gif

biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by |<33 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Okay, who decided thin lips aren't sexy??
stupid.gif

Hmmm? The theme is "Dare to be Sexy Mouth" not "Dare to be BIG Mouth"!
nono.gif

biggrin.gif

So right! Come on, lips are sexy no matter how thin or big
demi-moore-305.jpg

Gahh, I wish I had better teeth for this one! nvm, I'll def. be entering, crap teeth or no!
smile.gif

Ms.August~365, Perfect, very sexy!!

OK I have to do this A.S.A.P since i missed out on the last one
bawling.gif

Originally Posted by Aprill /img/forum/go_quote.gif oooh very hot!!! I thought it was another inspirational pic! Me too!! Very nice job

Originally Posted by MissPout /img/forum/go_quote.gif Here's my entry!
http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q...dsexymouth.jpg

WOW that's HOT! That has to be one of my favourites up to now!! I like how you did the exposure of light in this picture...

Originally Posted by makeupwhore54 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Here is mine. I love red lips!
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h9...e/101_1609.jpg

very sexy lips girl, I love it! And I love your skin!
tyarishanese, I can't see your picture? You can just go to the gallery and add the picture from your pc, then kopie the link and insert the image

Back