Dare To Be - Sexy Mouth! (June 10th - 23rd)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
let me try this again....

https://forum.makeuptalk.com/gal.../51324-ti3.jpg

51324-ti3.jpg

It's fine to upload your entries as attachments. I just have to approve them before people can see them.
smile.gif

Ugh... My mouth is one of my least favorite features. it is small, but when I smile it turns into a broad Joker smile. I am probably going to have to sit this one out.

Originally Posted by Aprill /img/forum/go_quote.gif oooh very hot!!! I thought it was another inspirational pic! Whoa so did i. i was thinking man that's a hot picture!!

I don't stand a chance with my thin lips and small mouth, but I'm still going to enter! lol!

Interesting theme! I suck at any sort of lip make-up application but I'm actually weirdly tempted to enter this one lol

Originally Posted by purpleRain /img/forum/go_quote.gif very sexy lips girl, I love it! And I love your skin! Thank you.

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif I don't stand a chance with my thin lips and small mouth, but I'm still going to enter! lol! Oh come on Shaundra, thin lips can be pretty sexy too
smile.gif
Just look at the inspirational pictures that some people here posted and you'll see, im sure you can pull it off!

Ashlee, you look gorgeous, love your lips look
smile.gif

Nice inspirational pics but the last one reminds me of the theme of artwork on a certain Metallica album >.<

I love love LOVE the 3rd one
biggrin.gif

I'm so gonna try this challenge! I love mouth pictures, this will be fun I'm gonna do mine on Friday =)

Great entries everyone!

great inspiriation pics, purplerain! The last one is interesting, but I can't help noticing that its about to go up her nose!

Size doesn't matter. The right color of lipstick or gloss can make any size of lips sexy.

Give it a try! xoxo

Back