December 2013 -- Square Hue SPOILERS

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by Hariette /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Received my box on Wednesday. This is my second box & I am loving this company. Wow! Colors and formula are great. My only complaint/frustration is what others have said and it's directed towards USPS and not SH. Is it possible to purchase colors from older collections or is it once they're gone, they're gone?
Older colors aren't for sale afaik but there are swap groups.  I've given away maybe two of the past colors, nice ones that just didn't flatter my skin tone.

Quote: Originally Posted by Hariette /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Received my box on Wednesday. This is my second box & I am loving this company. Wow! Colors and formula are great. My only complaint/frustration is what others have said and it's directed towards USPS and not SH. Is it possible to purchase colors from older collections or is it once they're gone, they're gone?

Quote: Originally Posted by TheSilverNail /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Older colors aren't for sale afaik but there are swap groups.  I've given away maybe two of the past colors, nice ones that just didn't flatter my skin tone.
A limited number of some of the collections are still available, but I don't think they sell individual colors.  If you email them, they will let you know what collections are still available!

Back