Do you work out when your on your period?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I do.. I've NEVER gotten bad cramps on a period. Well maybe once, but the pain wasn't awful. Hmm Sometimes i think they'res things wrong with the way my body works? because my periods usually last 4-5 days, and they're never ever "hard", and they usually dont come at the same time like every other girls does:/ sometimes its 2 months, sometimes a month and 2 weeks..

i dont know :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I do, but not the first day when I have cramps and feel bloated. After that I think it makes me feel better! Plus it compensates for all the extra crap I eat:)

I always feel totally washed out the first couple of days. The feeling that my back is dragged down. I supposed to go on a night out with the girls, but I cancelled because it was in my first days. Feel very self conscious these days.

I do not feel like doing anything when I have mine. All I want to do is sleep.

I usually wait til the next day because my cramps really knock me down I just do not want to do alot of stuff on my first day.

MM'yes. I workout even when it's that icky time of the month. (talking about periods, I haven't had mine in quite the long while...I guess it's always been rather sporadic, tho.) Actually, by walking/jogging/keeping active it lessens my bleeding. Significantly. The only pain I usually have is in my lower back, but I usually take some midol and rest for a bit and the pain leaves.

For some odd reason when im on my period i crave to exercise, and it DOES ease my cramps

try doing situps while your on ur period (yea i know sounds mad) i did it and my cramps went away for awhile.

for me i dont stop workin out ....just the first day...then i start doin soft workout till it finish

Back