Dupe of Urban Decay Naked Palette

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know :-( That's before I saw another one with different shades in it at Walgreens for 4 bucks! I was really pissed. But I did get some spectacular prices on Stila products in Winners, like 50% discounts. You have to be really careful in that store. You *can* get some good prices there, but then they'll turn around and screw you for something else. The ELF palette I got there for $12 might have been the one above, but not 100% sure. Just went to check now and can't find the damn thing :-( *ggaahhhh*

OMG I hate that too! It happens a lot with my palettes so I just don't use the lip stuff.

Originally Posted by llehsal /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I read about this....very similiar I must say.  Only problem I have with this is the migration of powder into the lip stuff.  That freaks me out.

Wow!  I'm glad I didn't buy the Naked palette the other day!  For the price of the ELF beauty book, I think I might have to give it a shot.  If it's not that great, I'll give the NYX a shot and I can let my nieces play with the ELF when they are here.

Silk Naturals has a "Clone" set that i just got and it's fabulous!

it's only $36 and if you go to retailmenot.com you can get a discount code for another 10% off.  I am very satisfied.

Be careful with dollar tree makeup..it's not necessarily made here in the states and not really checked carefully for lead levels and contaminants. 

Well some people on this site don't live in the States (I do but there are Canadians and Britons here too) so it doesn't matter to them. And I think that they would check it for contaminants before selling it- I am getting all defensive for the dollar makeup, I know, because I am still in school and can't afford to spend $36 on a palette.

Originally Posted by zafiro80 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Be careful with dollar tree makeup..it's not necessarily made here in the states and not really checked carefully for lead levels and contaminants. 

Originally Posted by beautybesties /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I don't own Naked but I do have the new Kat Von D Saint palette which has some similar colors too!
I'll wait a few months and pick it up when it's $15 at Sephora like I did with Angeles. I'm still kicking myself over Truth because I paid full price for that and a month later it went on sale. In fact my local Sephora still has tons of it for $15.

What do you think about WnW's Comfort Zone????

I think it's a dupe.

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Wet 'n' Wild's new summer trio (coming out in a few weeks) looks like it may be a substitute for at least three of UD's Naked.

Originally Posted by prettygurl25 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

What do you think about WnW's Comfort Zone????

I think it's a dupe.
I did an entry on that over on my blog... I think. Oh I did and posted it here as well BUT for Urban Decay's Summer of Love! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Since several colors from SoL is in Naked then yes, Comfort Zone is a dupe for those colors in Naked.

I just picked up that NYX Nude on Nude palette for £14 in TXMaxx! for less than half the price of the UD palette I was laughing! lol

Oo I've never seen or heard of this one! Is this new? Where is it available? :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by DreamWarrior /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Jumping on the Naked bandwagon:

TheBalm Nude palettes, same colors on both palettes, just different packaging.

I dont think its available yet...  I'll check and see.

No update or info on the release date.

But I think the Muppet palette has finally been released after months of teasing everyone about it.  So... Im pretty sure this wont hit stores for a while.

Back