E.L.F. Cosmetics Disney Villains Collection!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
actually ladies, i was very surprised how well the lip and cheek stick works i wore the bright red to work and it looked awesome for quite a few hours and after work i did a couple little dots on my cheek, i blended sooooooo well its very creamy, give it a try!!!

FYI that locator list is WRONG. My walgreens was not listed and I went in there today to find a full display! They were in the make-up section with all the other special displays. I bought one for a friend but they've got 8 left. Its the one in Collingswood NJ if anyone is in the area.

I think one of the best things about these palettes are the tutorials.  They are helping me experiment wearing shadow different ways and I can use this knowledge for other shadow palettes like my UD ones.  All in all besides the eye liner which irritates my eyes I love these palettes.  They are so worth $10!  I am glad people can not find them in their stores!  Did anybody else see more than 9 in their stores?  As I said, one of the Walgreens here in TN had 2 boxes which was 18 boxes in all.

Originally Posted by lunadust /img/forum/go_quote.gif

FYI that locator list is WRONG. My walgreens was not listed and I went in there today to find a full display! They were in the make-up section with all the other special displays. I bought one for a friend but they've got 8 left. Its the one in Collingswood NJ if anyone is in the area.
I laughed that the locator had several Target locations listed for what is supposed to be a Walgreens exclusive.

Originally Posted by calexxia /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I laughed that the locator had several Target locations listed for what is supposed to be a Walgreens exclusive.
If you do a second search it takes you to an all elf locations search. I noticed that the list changed after my first search if I was still on the same page. Targets werent on my first search but on my second one.

Originally Posted by lunadust /img/forum/go_quote.gif

If you do a second search it takes you to an all elf locations search. I noticed that the list changed after my first search if I was still on the same page. Targets werent on my first search but on my second one.
SOmeone else had run the search for me, since I was at work, but I still was amused by it.

If anyone in the PHOENIX area wants the palettes, the Walgreens in the North Phoenix / Tramonto / Desert Hills area (I think its on the corner of 27th ave and the Carefree Highway) had them in stock and the display was full. I got the everyday Cruella set.

-Sarah

hello everyone i just went on elf website and they did sell the palettes all are out of stock elf says they will be getting more. just a lil info

Originally Posted by maimaimaired /img/forum/go_quote.gif

hello everyone i just went on elf website and they did sell the palettes all are out of stock elf says they will be getting more. just a lil info
They recently clarified that they were not sold online and will not be in the future, they just created that page so customers could easily find the store locator. They are an in store only item exclusively to Walgreens. It would have been awesome and a lot less headache had they sold them online though!! 
pissoff.gif

Originally Posted by 19ten20 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

If anyone in the PHOENIX area wants the palettes, the Walgreens in the North Phoenix / Tramonto / Desert Hills area (I think its on the corner of 27th ave and the Carefree Highway) had them in stock and the display was full. I got the everyday Cruella set.

-Sarah
The Tempe stores have quite a few, as well. Southern/McClintock has all but Maleficent.

Finally went into my Walgreens today and there they were! Not a single palette had been bought yet!  I got all 3 just because it took so long to find!!!!!! So excited they look awesome. 

I finally found them! Just went to Walgreens yesterday and decided to check (I was prepared to be disappointed lol) I got the Evil Queen. The little girl I pick up from school asks me "Why do you want to look like the evil queen??" hehehe...

Originally Posted by maimaimaired /img/forum/go_quote.gif

where were they located?
In my stores, they've been on an end cap, at the very edge of the makeup section.

The Evil Queen day look was a bit tougher to do. The darkest colors kept sliding right off and I had to layer it on really well to get any color. Also, next time I think I will switch the brow bone and highlighter colors and try it that way. Looked nice with the purple Eyeko skinny liner.

omg!!!!!!!!!!! i found them i bought one of each and you were right they didnt even have them on display i just so happen to ask the lady behind the counter and she stated that plp were caling about them and she didnt know they even had them until yesterday she was telling plp they didnt have them any way mk a long story short the palettes was out of sight way high on a self facing backwards. lol happy i found them. so much sure to ask the sales lady or man.lol

Back