E.L.F. Cosmetics Disney Villains Collection!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote:Originally Posted by Amarah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This was the look I came up with using only the night eye shadows from the Cruella palette, the black liquid liner, eyelashes, plus I smudged the red pencil on my lips and used clear gloss... :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

LOVE how this looks!! really beautiful! thanks for sharing!

I finally found them!  I drove around to four stores on the weekend back in September they were supposed to be released, but no one had them.  I was irritated and gave up, figuring I wasted enough of my time.  Today I happened to be near a Walgreens and thought I'd run in and check and there they were!  I got all three palettes.  There was still one of each left, so hopefully someone else will get lucky, too!  So for anyone who still wanted them, there's a chance they could still be available in your town....

My husband and I made an unexpected trip to Michigan to visit our families and I found the palettes at the second Walgreens that I looked, which seemed like a miracle!  Thank you so much for your offer to get them for me, MissLindaJean, in response to my earlier question on getting me the palettes and sending them to me, looks like I won't be needing that.  I hope that you find them for yourself!  I had such a fun time looking at all of the new stuff at Walgreens, they have great facepainting kits for me to do my facepainting for friends' kids parties and really neat new Sally Hansen Salon Effects Polish Strips.  So far I've been doing a lot of looking but not much buying.  I've gotten spoiled getting stuff online with great discounts and coupon codes, retail seems so high!  Not on the E.L.F. stuff, of course, they're always really reasonable, but a little of this and a little of that really adds up!  It's so much fun shopping for makeup and beauty items.  I could spend hours looking at all the stuff.

My husband and I made an unexpected trip to Michigan to visit our families and I found the palettes at the second Walgreens that I looked, which seemed like a miracle!  Thank you so much for your offer to get them for me, MissLindaJean, in response to my earlier question on getting me the palettes and sending them to me, looks like I won't be needing that.  I hope that you find them for yourself!  I had such a fun time looking at all of the new stuff at Walgreens, they have great facepainting kits for me to do my facepainting for friends' kids parties and really neat new Sally Hansen Salon Effects Polish Strips.  So far I've been doing a lot of looking but not much buying.  I've gotten spoiled getting stuff online with great discounts and coupon codes, retail seems so high!  Not on the E.L.F. stuff, of course, they're always really reasonable, but a little of this and a little of that really adds up!  It's so much fun shopping for makeup and beauty items.  I could spend hours looking at all the stuff.
Yay for you! I've had no luck, but that may change! I just called around again! and one of my local Walgreen's says they have some that just came in. FINALLY!! I've already asked they pull at least three of them, one each, and I'm about to leave in the hour and pick them up.

I won one of the palettes in a blog giveaway, although I don't know which one.  There is also the possibility that I got the Evil Queen press on nails, since that was one of the giveaways as well.  I'm hoping for a palette though.

I got the Evil Queen! I am pretty happy with it. It's what you would expect for $10 actually better. You do have to apply it with kind of a heavy hand though.

Got them..all 3! After close to a month of searching! The display was put up high above all the hair items . If anyone isn't able to find any, I'll be happy to return to the store and get one for you.

ATTENTION: There is still hope if you haven't found any of these pallets!!!!!!!!!!!!! At my local Walgreens they JUST put up the display today, I went in to Walgreens today to buy a nail file and found them!!!!! i ended up buying all three ( evil queen, cruella, maleficent) They are really amazing quality if you use a primer, I would have payed way more than $10 each for these. Don't lose hope you still might find them, good luck :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back