E.L.F. Cosmetics Disney Villains Collection!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I finally asked someone at the Walgreens by my house (after going and looking every day).  The salesperson immediately directed me to the baby area, and a display on the top shelf.  She said they didn't have room for the display so they just stuck it there.  I got the evil queen.

FWIW, I checked my local store on the ELF products store locator, and it said my store was on the list of places that should get the product, but when I went in they didn't have it. I asked the cashier and she tried to direct me to the a Rapunzel thing??? IDGI either. Mostly I was trying to see if I could get a hold of the $25 Beauty.com Scrangie talked about. I didn't think I was going to have any luck (which I didn't since it's a super super crappy Walgreens) and I figured I would check for the ELF display just in case. ): Alas to both.

Originally Posted by Kyuu /img/forum/go_quote.gif

FWIW, I checked my local store on the ELF products store locator, and it said my store was on the list of places that should get the product, but when I went in they didn't have it. I asked the cashier and she tried to direct me to the a Rapunzel thing??? IDGI either. Mostly I was trying to see if I could get a hold of the $25 Beauty.com Scrangie talked about. I didn't think I was going to have any luck (which I didn't since it's a super super crappy Walgreens) and I figured I would check for the ELF display just in case. ): Alas to both.
The beauty.com thing supposedly was only in the Chicago area when it launched. They may have changed that, though.

Finally found them! They only had one Cruella left. The manager is seeing if they can get anymore and is going to call me. But I'm just glad I got one.

I went ahead and purchased the malificent set as well, since I'm the only one purchasing them at my Walgreens, and I happened to be there.  I may give one of these sets a whirl this weekend.

I have a question for you girls. I bought the Cruella palette and I love the lighter shade lip pencil. It's like the perfect corpse lips / nude shade for me. Does anyone know a good dupe of this color? I would prefer lipstick or lip pencil, but any formulation would be great. I do not mind purchasing high or low end products. Thanks!

-Sarah

Lame...still have not seen this nearby me! When I finally get a day off work and free, I'm doing another phone call hunt about these!

Originally Posted by 19ten20 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have a question for you girls. I bought the Cruella palette and I love the lighter shade lip pencil. It's like the perfect corpse lips / nude shade for me. Does anyone know a good dupe of this color? I would prefer lipstick or lip pencil, but any formulation would be great. I do not mind purchasing high or low end products. Thanks!

-Sarah
try the elf studio matte lip color in natural... i have it in nearly nude and its a very very nude color... natural looks a bit more pink!!!

and i love layering my matte lip color in nearly nude with the studio conditioning lip balm in nice and natural perfect kardashian nude lip

try the peaceful pink in the conditioning lip balm!

Originally Posted by Angelalh /img/forum/go_quote.gif

try the elf studio matte lip color in natural... i have it in nearly nude and its a very very nude color... natural looks a bit more pink!!!

and i love layering my matte lip color in nearly nude with the studio conditioning lip balm in nice and natural perfect kardashian nude lip

try the peaceful pink in the conditioning lip balm!
Thanks!

Now that I have been using these eyeshadow palettes for a while, I wanted to say that if you haven't bought them already, I do not recommend them. Perhaps I am spoiled but to me these are just kind of chalky and tough to get on and blend the way I'd prefer. I do like the colors, but I at least wish I had only tried one because I could have taken that $10 from the second palette and purchased something on sale by UD or Stila or something more pigmented and nice. JMO. If I hadn't tried my evil queen day look one time I would trade the palette away. I will keep trying with the Cruella (I do like the colors)  but when I switch back to a UD palette it is just so much easier, nicer, more pigmented, less "slidey," etc. I have eyeshadow palettes from Avon that are much better than this. I use the same brushes and I am a fiend about cleaning them so I can't blame the tools. I have not tried the eyeliner or primer (I don't wear black liner and I use UD primer) and I am not that interested in the pencils so perhaps I will just trade those. I might have tried them but now I doubt it. If you use E.L.F. regularly and like it then the palette is a great deal. This is the second thing I have purchased by them (the first was an eyeliner) and I don't see myself buying E.L.F. in the future.

Just wanted to share my opinion. They look beautiful but work just ok for me. Definitely do NOT go out of your way for these, and especially don't pay any inflated reseller price.

Finally found all of these at  my local Walgreens... disappointed =/ looked at them for awhile and ended up not buying any. None had been purchased by the way.

I got all 3 of them in the mail yesterday and I dont know what people are seeing whats wrong with them I love all three.

I found a way to get all 3! Thanks to the wonderful Bernadette on this site that went out of her way and sent me all of them plus some wet n wild ones!! I love them! I mean for that price I could have bought a pair of eyelashes here in Australia :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> So I'm thrilled to have them!!!
yess.gif

This was the look I came up with using only the night eye shadows from the Cruella palette, the black liquid liner, eyelashes, plus I smudged the red pencil on my lips and used clear gloss... :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Wow!! What a beautiful look!  I will have to try to do something similar. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Amarah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This was the look I came up with using only the night eye shadows from the Cruella palette, the black liquid liner, eyelashes, plus I smudged the red pencil on my lips and used clear gloss... :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back