EcoEmi

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Lulubelle107 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My lip balm was missing from September's box.  Has anyone had missing items before? I've contacted them so will see how that is resolved.
That was quick - Christine has already responded to my email inquiry and is sending me a new box.  Excellent customer service!

Thanks for posting. That looks like a great box. What is the lavender thing, like a linen water? I love lavendar anything. : )  This looks great to buy if they have leftovers next month. I've had the Egyptian Licorice tea. It's okay, not my favorite, but never tried the ginger one. I love getting tea samples because it's always a bummer to buy a whole box and then find out you don't like it.

Do you know what kind of lip balm it will be?

Originally Posted by mdnite /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thanks for posting. That looks like a great box. What is the lavender thing, like a linen water? I love lavendar anything. : )  This looks great to buy if they have leftovers next month. I've had the Egyptian Licorice tea. It's okay, not my favorite, but never tried the ginger one. I love getting tea samples because it's always a bummer to buy a whole box and then find out you don't like it.

Do you know what kind of lip balm it will be?
The lavender thing is actually laundry detergent.  I'm actually excited about it!  I like getting tea samples and always use them, so no complaints there.  The lip balm is by Good Fortune and can be one of four flavors.  I'm guessing it's a clear lip balm. 

Here are some photos of the October box.  It was so beautifully packaged and smells awesome!

Tea tree facial cleanser 2 oz, Vanilla almond handmade granola, copper organic lip gloss, star anise and  coffee exfoliating soap (OMG smells so good!), an organic pellet that dissolves in 16oz water to make a cleaner, organic fruit snacks, Shea radiance curl defining cream

Eco-emi is the bomb.com!!!  I received my Bonus Box today and it was everything and more!!  Too many items to list.  The items altogether in my opinion were at least (4) boxes worth if not more!!   They're very generous and I appreciate that.  Alot better then a mystery box I bought recently, that was supposed to be an over flowing - over stuffed box for $19.95 from another sub that only had like 6 items in it.  Some people raved about receiving 20 plus items.  I complained as many folks did and they sent a make up box that was so tired!!  They won't get my business again!!
heart.gif
 to Eco-emi!

Did they send shea terra black soap? It the only item I want but never get in subs;-(

Got my Eco Emi box yesterday, it's a good one!

I've tried the foot stick, the pumpkin masque, and the soap thus far and all three are really nice!  Lots of yummy smelling stuff.

I love the foot stick and the pumpkin masque, too.  Also, the lotions smell amazing!  I thought this was an excellent box. I can't wait to see what December brings!

Very cool December box, will post pictures soon.  All of the products featured this month are on the Leaping Bunny list.

Some pics of the December box. 

There were 11 items, here is the card with descriptions:

I'm really liking the toothpaste. 

I just got my Dec box!  I love Eco Emi.  I've had them for almost a year, but I'm afraid I'm going to have to scale back on my subscription boxes.  I decided not to renew, and January will be my last box.  Maybe if I start making some more money I'll go back to Eco Emi, but I'm finding that I don't use up all the samples.  I LOVE the food products it comes with and I adore the eco-friendly and all-natural products (versus the totally random foil packets found in subs like Birchbox).  I will miss you, Eco Emi!

Got my box a few days ago and I'm definitely enjoying everything so far. I plan on posting a review on it hopefully soon. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Still on the fence, but I can quell my curiosity for now with leftover boxes. 

Received my January Eco Emi box a few days ago, quite pleased with it!

• Organic Pinot Lip Tint by Wine Country Organics
  • White Camellia Hydrating Bath Bar by Aubrey Organics
  • Mandarin Body Butter by Lisa Ann Skin Care
  • Pink Gold Eyeshadow by The All Natural Face
  • Million Year Mud Mask by 7th Heaven
  • Vanilla & Sweet Orange Volumizing Shampoo by Hugo Naturals
  • Cocoa and Berries Milled Flax Seed
  • Pink Pepper and Citrus Chocolate
  • Yogi Tea (2)

February was Eco Emi's 2 year anniversary, and here is what I received in the February box.  It had fewer samples than usual, but 5 of the 8 were beauty related.

The styling gel leaked a bit.  Everything came in a nice tin that I'm going to use for my loose mineral eyeshadows. 

Back