FabFitFun Fall 2013 Box *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by Glossygirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Did you try WINTER10?

There's also a $10 off code INSTA10 they posted to Instagram. I haven't tried either one. While I got my box in a reasonable time, loved most of my box; I still cancelled. I'm undecided about taking a chance for Winter.

I asked on Facebook about current subscribers and using coupon codes and they told me no, they were only for new customers bleh!

Quote: Originally Posted by rachelshine /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I asked on Facebook about current subscribers and using coupon codes and they told me no, they were only for new customers bleh!
I'm with ya. When I cancelled, I commented promos for only new customers does nothing to maintain loyalty to existing members.

If I had to choose between focusing on fulfillment issues or member loyalty, I suppose fulfillment should be a priority. 
rolleyes.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by rachelshine /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Actually, I called in to check on my box because I hadn't received any notification (They had just shipped the box that morning), and told them nicely that I wasn't planning on continuing my subscription and she offered me 10$ off the winter box. So you guys should try to call and just let them know that it had been quite a time from when you paid and when you received.

Well, I finally received my box!!! So happy I got the Starlooks palette in Moroccos, great nudes. I am happy with the box, just wish it wasn't such a hassle to get it. I will have to really think about the Winter box. 

Does anyone know how long we have to pause/cancel before the next billing cycle? I wanna see a spoiler before deciding whether or not to veto the winter box. 

According to the lady I spoke to at FabFitFun she said we would be e-mailed some spoilers before we would be billed, so we should at least know something before they charge us :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My box is out for delivery, yay! When does the winter box ship and when do we get charged for that box? I'm not sure yet if I'm going to just wait for spoilers to decide if I'm sticking around for winter...if an existing customer were to cancel would we be able to use the $10 off code to resubscribe for winter or is that code just for totally new customers?

Quote: Originally Posted by mrst909 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My box is out for delivery, yay!

When does the winter box ship and when do we get charged for that box? I'm not sure yet if I'm going to just wait for spoilers to decide if I'm sticking around for winter...if an existing customer were to cancel would we be able to use the $10 off code to resubscribe for winter or is that code just for totally new customers?
I called them a few days ago, because I was tired of waiting for the box and told them I wanted to unsubscribe, that was when they offered me to stick around for one month more for 10$ off. You could try to call them and let them know that you were not satisfied with their service. I mean, it can't hurt I guess :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I might just have to try that! It did seem to take forever for my box to ship. I ordered over a month ago.

I called them a few days ago, because I was tired of waiting for the box and told them I wanted to unsubscribe, that was when they offered me to stick around for one month more for 10$ off. You could try to call them and let them know that you were not satisfied with their service. I mean, it can't hurt I guess :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by TracyT /img/forum/go_quote.gif

There's also a $10 off code INSTA10 they posted to Instagram. I haven't tried either one. While I got my box in a reasonable time, loved most of my box; I still cancelled. I'm undecided about taking a chance for Winter.
for anyone that cancelled online, did you get an email confirmation of the cancellation?

for anyone that cancelled online, did you get an email confirmation of the cancellation?
I cancelled and haven't received a confirmation. I might send another request. It's been a few days since I sent the request.

Quote: Originally Posted by Glossygirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I cancelled by email on Oct 23 and got a confirmation email on Oct 29. 

The timing on my response may have been a little longer because it was during the time that the Bliss was missing from the Fall boxes and I am sure they were slammed with extra emails inquiring about it. So I would hope it would not be longer than a week for you to get a response.

Box is FINALLY here (I ordered Columbus Day weekend).  I like everything in it--a tiny bit disappointed by how un-soft the scarf is but the print is cute.  It's a nicely curated box and that tempts me to stay for the Winter box, but the lack of communication and the shipment delay was horrible.  But since I'm already on the list, I'm assuming I wouldn't have the same issue come winter time.  

I finally got mine yesterday. I really like everything in it except the nail polish. I do like sparitual just don't like the color (I feel the earth move). Its like a really dark brown almost black with no shimmer or anything so looks blah to me. I'll try a glittery topcoat over it, that should help. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> oh I also hated that chia bar thing...I got coffee and it tasted alright but I had so many little seeds stuck in my teeth and gums afterwards. Yuck! I was pleasex overall though. I think I'll stick around for the winter box unless I really dislike whatever spoilers they release.

I finally got mine yesterday. I really like everything in it except the nail polish. I do like sparitual just don't like the color (I feel the earth move). Its like a really dark brown almost black with no shimmer or anything so looks blah to me. I'll try a glittery topcoat over it, that should help. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> oh I also hated that chia bar thing...I got coffee and it tasted alright but I had so many little seeds stuck in my teeth and gums afterwards. Yuck! I was pleasex overall though. I think I'll stick around for the winter box unless I really dislike whatever spoilers they release.
Finally got my box today !! Not over the top thrilled but since this is my first box I'll stick around for one more .. Or atleast until the spoilers are out!!

Back