FabFitFun Fall 2013 Box *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am really upset about this company. The double billing fiasco was bad enough, but now I've been charged for a winter box. I had an email  about a month ago that my subscription had been cancelled from customer service at my request. I almost hit my limit on this card because of this charge because no expenses like this were supposed to go on there. I guess I didnt read closely or pay attention because they said that I would receive another email confirming that they had done this but that it was taken care of. 

Another one with billing issues! I was double-charged, 4 days after I'd cancelled. I emailed and they said they could only find one transaction and they'd refund it... but they still haven't.

I had to open a dispute with my credit card company.

This box is so not worth the trouble.

Oh no - now I'm worried. I cancelled a while ago, so I hope I don't see any credit card charges! 

Well this is SO late, but I finally tried the popcorn last night and OMG it is tasty!!!
Popcorn was tasty!! I loved how it came in the bowls... Maybe this is normal now for microwave popcorn... I always make my own popcorn on the stove, the old fashioned way I guess. I swear its the best... Recently, I've been using coconut oil for the oil and its so freaking amazing!

ENews had a segment with a holiday gift guide and they featured the FFF VIP box. I took a picture of the box they had which showed the contents, so here it goes

I figured out some of the items. Will be back with more
Simple Foaming cleanser??? Can't really see the item that well. Bioxidea Miracle 24 Face Mask Skyn Iceland Hydro Cool Firming Eye Gel Beauty For Real Lip Gloss

Back