FabFitFun Fall 2013 Box *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I finally got my FabFitFun box today!!! I'm still upset about getting it so late, but I got all the colors I wanted (nail polish, eye shadow...) I would definitely cancel if I didn't think this was the best sub box out there for me. I love every item in the box which never happens, and it's all full-sized. It's worth the wait in my eyes (but we seriously shouldn't have had to).

Did you guys see the first winter box spoiler on facebook? I don't know how to copy it over here and I'm on my phone, sorry. It is a key necklace. I like the idea behind it (they're all unique apparently) but its really not my style and I can't imagine myself wearing it. Or anyone I'm close to. If that is the "big" item in this box I seriously may cancel. I need to go to their website to find out what the deadline for cancelling is. Eta: its not on the fff facebook page, I saw it on my subscription addictions page.

If you go to the my subscription addiction website its also on there, for people who don't use Facebook.

photo in the spoiler box. they sent us all the information last night.

sorry, one more thing, i asked my contact and he says they are trying to ship around xmas. 

Quote: Originally Posted by dawn767 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I finally got my FabFitFun box today!!! I'm still upset about getting it so late, but I got all the colors I wanted (nail polish, eye shadow...) I would definitely cancel if I didn't think this was the best sub box out there for me. I love every item in the box which never happens, and it's all full-sized. It's worth the wait in my eyes (but we seriously shouldn't have had to).
I agree! I loved the box, and I love how it is full size products.

Quote: Originally Posted by brandyk /img/forum/go_quote.gif

photo in the spoiler box. they sent us all the information last night.

I love it! I'm definitely sticking around for the winter box :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Has anyone tried the hair cream that was in the fall box? I've been looking around online, but I don't really find that many reviews.

Quote: Originally Posted by Bjorg Hilmars /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Has anyone tried the hair cream that was in the fall box? I've been looking around online, but I don't really find that many reviews.
I've used it off an on. It doesn't seem to do much or maybe my hair is already healthy ?!? It smells great. I use it in lieu of perfume. 

Quote: Originally Posted by Bjorg Hilmars /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I used it for the first time this AM--I like it.  I usually use the Frederic Fekkai Glossing Spray, and this kind of does the same thing--sort of a smoother/defrizzer.  I used it on dry hair. 

Quote: Originally Posted by Glossygirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  for anyone that cancelled online, did you get an email confirmation of the cancellation?
I emailed them twice to cancel and I did not receive a confirmation of cancellation then today I got an email saying that my account is expired.

Same here, I cancelled and got an email a few days later that my subscription was expired. I assume this means that the cancellation went through but its a strange way to word it.

I emailed them twice to cancel and I did not receive a confirmation of cancellation then today I got an email saying that my account is expired.

If we like the box after all the spoilers come out, we can always buy that particular box correct?
So far there seem to be boxes still available for sale after the contents are revealed...no guarantee that will happen, but I would think it's likely...but you also seem to have to wait forever if you buy your box after the contents are revealed. This is my plan for the winter box...since I am not in love with the spoiler I do not mind waiting to see what else is in it.

Quote: Originally Posted by naturalactions /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So far there seem to be boxes still available for sale after the contents are revealed...no guarantee that will happen, but I would think it's likely...but you also seem to have to wait forever if you buy your box after the contents are revealed. This is my plan for the winter box...since I am not in love with the spoiler I do not mind waiting to see what else is in it.
Thank you. I just cancelled the box after all the bs after 3 boxes (I was one of the jewelmint fiasco people) and Im going to try the wait and see approach with the boxes. 

Back