FabFitFun Spring 2014 Box *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by greer /img/forum/go_quote.gif

When will this ship?
I think I read somewhere that it was going to ship March 16.

I love this scent! Oh what a great spoiler! I can't wait now with the head band and this roll on perfume, can't get any better. I am really looking forward to this box!

Ah the spoiler is making me want to get this! I loved the scent from the psmh box and have been using it sparingly bc it's so pricy. Hmmm. I'm going to look up the old fff boxes now haha

I'm looking forward to the fragrance oil since I like gardenia and haven't tried a fragrance oil product like this before, but I know if I'm not a fan my mom probably will be because she goes nuts for anything gardenia scented.

This came in an email? I didn't get it :/ But I love trying new fragrances so this spoiler makes me happy!

You know what? I really don't like this, personally, but what a great addition! Gardenia gives me a headache, BUT, I never expect these boxes to care about my allergies. Luckily, it seems this can be sold on Ebay, so it's actually a big win anyways for me :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Either way, the two spoilers are making this box seem to be the cutest, loveliest spring box!!

Yea honestly, it's a 50 dollar perfume. If I hate it, I can sell it and not be upset about it. I'm hoping I like it though. I hope I get a cute pattern for the headband too. I've been looking at a really pretty butter london polish in a sring color that I would love in this box, not that I need more polish.

I bought it because of the scarf!! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I love head scarves! So cute! I guess I'll be getting this box instead of PS. Even if I don't like anything else, the Kai and head scarf are enough! <3

I bought about 7 of the turbands in the cuuuuutest patterns at Hot Topic over the weekend. They come in a 2 pack for about $10 or about $5-$6 for just one. Off topic, but if anyone wanted to check them out!

Wah! I am a little jelly of that Kai spoiler! I've been wearing this scent for 8 years or so. It's still my go-to. The headband spoiler is also super cute but I know I probably won't wear it. I am tempted to get this box for the scent but I'm already signed up for PSMH LE box and Nina Garcia Quarterly box. Maybe I'll be able to get that vial in a trade... or maybe I will just cave and get the box. Life is full of hard decision sometimes :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I signed up for the Kai!  I loved it in PSMH last year and am almost out so the timing is perfect.  I don't care about anything else in the box, as I was going to buy the perfume for almost the price of the box, so that just makes everything else I get a happy bonus.  

I signed up with the first spoiler, but am not too excited about the second.  I don't tend to like floral perfumes/candles/lotions etc...but super excited for the turband and hope the rest is useful - this is my first fff!

I'm getting excited for this one.

I really have loved every box they've sent out (I've gotten all of them), and I find myself using every item. Like the earbuds from the last box...they actually sound really great. I'm a bit of a headphone/sound snob (not extreme, but I can never use, like the apple branded ones, etc. I usually spend $80-$100 on a pair of headphones) and I have been using these consistently since I got them, even though mine are ugly! (I got the orange and yellow). The key necklace and the bird scarf are also in constant rotation for me!

I am determined that I'll make the turband work (I've never tried anything quite like it) and I don't even mind that the perfume isn't a scent I love because it'll be a great gift. I kind of wish this one was monthly. But, I imagine it'd be harder to put together a good box monthly. 

I just wish they also included home items...I really love those, and that's the only reason I am considering keeping Popsugar after March. I need a sub just for lifestyle, home items, and accessories.

Just got an email that states the ship date is 3/19. Anyone know where is ships out of and how long it takes or what service they use?

Quote: Originally Posted by afwife8405 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Just got an email that states the ship date is 3/19. Anyone know where is ships out of and how long it takes or what service they use?
I *think* California...it usually takes a week to get to me in Virginia...post office delievers mine so I'm thinking they do Smartpost.

Quote: Originally Posted by Canny Charlene /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I *think* California...it usually takes a week to get to me in Virginia...post office delievers mine so I'm thinking they do Smartpost.
I am in California, so I hope you are right! I was hoping to get it before I go to San Fransisco on the 23rd but the isn't very likely now.

This is my first box. I am a little worried since I already know I don't like the perfume. When I saw the last box I decided I couldn't miss out on this one though!

Latest posts

Back