FabFitFun Spring 2014 Box *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by Rachel S /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just saw a post on facebook about spring rain and umbrellas! I wonder if it's a spoiler???
A new umbrella would be fun!

Quote: Originally Posted by Rachel S /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just saw a post on facebook about spring rain and umbrellas! I wonder if it's a spoiler???

Quote: Originally Posted by utgal2004 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  A new umbrella would be fun!
I just got an email from them about umbrellas with links to buy the ones they featured. I don't think they would be advertising for umbrellas right before they send us one.

Quote: Originally Posted by afwife8405 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just got an email from them about umbrellas with links to buy the ones they featured. I don't think they would be advertising for umbrellas right before they send us one.

Aww shucks :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Not at a few hundred dollars a shot, I looked a few up and they are expensive. It would have to take up most of the $$$$ the box is worth!

Those umbrellas are cute! I was wondering if we might get a gift card or discount to Fabletics since they were having the contest and teamed up with Kate.

Those umbrellas are cute! I was wondering if we might get a gift card or discount to Fabletics since they were having the contest and teamed up with Kate.
I'm really, really hoping for a fabletics discount as well. I have a bit of an obsession with them right now and it's killing my wallet, lol!

I'm really, really hoping for a fabletics discount as well. I have a bit of an obsession with them right now and it's killing my wallet, lol!
I haven't tried them, but have been wanting to! So a gift card or discount would be awesome!! They look like they have some cute stuff! =)

Oh no... That WAS in popsugar. And I really didn't like the scent. At all. =( my PS one has sat unused on my dresser ever since I got it.

Anyone remember which psmh? I dont recall getting it, but it could be sitting in a box somewhere.

I think it was last March or April... It was too floral for me.. I gave it to my mom & she loves it!!

I think I've gotten it before, in a tiny vial in a different sub..something smaller, maybe conscious box or green grab bag? If it's what I am thinking of, it isn't my style for every day, reminds me more of something for aromatherapy, or something! But I'm not a huge gardenia fan. Might use it in a diffuser for a room or something.

Oh wow! Nice! I loved the scent. People sold them on eBay who didn't like them and they did pretty well. You could also do well with it in a trade but I can see why someone would pass on the box if they didn't like a big ticket item like this one :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

So I wasn't subbed to the psmh that got it. Florals normally give me a wicked migraine, so I might end up gifting it. The reviews are glowing though, calling it a tropical scent. I hope it's less gardenia and more tropical on me.

Back