FabFitFun Spring 2014 Box *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by lyndeestar /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  This is my first box. I am a little worried since I already know I don't like the perfume. When I saw the last box I decided I couldn't miss out on this one though!
You can always trade your perfume... plenty of people out there would love to trade you for that perfume...LIKE ME. Just something to keep in mind! At least you know the value of the perfume is practically equivalent to the cost of the box.

That's why I joined this site. Ipsy is my only other subscription and for $10 I just give away things I don't want, but for $45 I would prefer to trade!

You can always trade your perfume... plenty of people out there would love to trade you for that perfume...LIKE ME. Just something to keep in mind! At least you know the value of the perfume is practically equivalent to the cost of the box.
I obviously don't know how to properly reply yet. lol.

Tempted to sign up for this box... even though I'm not too excited about either spoiler. But I guess I'll wait to see the March Golden Tote bags before deciding whether to spend the money on FFF or GS! XD

Annnnd I unsubbed so I could justify getting an outfit from Fabletics. I'll be checking back here tho to see how jealous OR pleased I was with my decision :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Annnnd I unsubbed so I could justify getting an outfit from Fabletics. I'll be checking back here tho to see how jealous OR pleased I was with my decision :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 
That had to be a tough call! Both are awesome subs =). The March Fabletics releases are really nice.

Kai is my favorite perfume, it's my daily go to. I was going to order a few bottles of the oil from Nordstrom today, and I just saw the spoiler. So now instead of my regular one box I'm ordering three total. (Two extra) Loved the winter box so much I regretted buying only one. Totally not a hoarder, but since I pay the same amount for the box as I do for just the perfume, anything else I get will be a bonus. So awesome, and super excited. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by sarahinnola /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Kai is my favorite perfume, it's my daily go to. I was going to order a few bottles of the oil from Nordstrom today, and I just saw the spoiler. So now instead of my regular one box I'm ordering three total. (Two extra) Loved the winter box so much I regretted buying only one. Totally not a hoarder, but since I pay the same amount for the box as I do for just the perfume, anything else I get will be a bonus. So awesome, and super excited.
smile.gif

That's not a bad idea. I just cancelled the regular PS MH box for this one. I fell in love with the Kai perfume last April when they featured it. I am not a flowery person either but something about the smell is so fresh and comforting. I love it.  I feel FabFitFun keeps getting better and better. 

Agreed on the fence about canceling .....unless I see some better spoilers. The headscarf isn't my thing and with the perfume.........

Send your Kai my way!  The only reason I resubbed is for the perfume, and the only reason I'm not ordering more than one is that I'm hoping to get another in trade, as I really need to start trading if I'm ever going to get rid of things, and not just buy more.  I know the scent isn't for everyone, and I don't like it heavy, but I love just a little on my pulse points.  I get more compliments on that than any other I wear, and I love it when people tell me I should wear it heavier so they can smell it without getting too close.  

Quote: Originally Posted by CAPSLOCK /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Send your Kai my way!  The only reason I resubbed is for the perfume, and the only reason I'm not ordering more than one is that I'm hoping to get another in trade, as I really need to start trading if I'm ever going to get rid of things, and not just buy more.  I know the scent isn't for everyone, and I don't like it heavy, but I love just a little on my pulse points.  I get more compliments on that than any other I wear, and I love it when people tell me I should wear it heavier so they can smell it without getting too close.  
I'll send you a message after I get my box, CAPSLOCK. I'm really picky about perfume & happy to find someone to trade it off to.

I've thought about subscribing, but I get a lot of other boxes (PSMH, Glossybox, Sample Society, Wantable Intimates, Birchbox) and it's kind of nice to be able to trade items from other boxes for just the FFF items I want. I've traded for the Bliss oxygen cleanser, the Sadie Lincoln Standing Slim DVD, and some Drinkwel samples from the Fall box.

I'm not so secretly hoping that this month has super fast shipping...I leave for a work trip on the 25th and I don't want to wait until I'm back on April 2nd to open this up- that would be the worst!

Alright MUT super sleuths....what are the mystery items in this picture?

Looks like a necklace is in store for us again!

Edited with numbers so we can keep track of what we are talking about.

Quote: Originally Posted by naturalactions /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Alright MUT super sleuths....what are the mystery items in this picture?

Looks like a necklace is in store for us again!
betting the tall box on the left is a face wash or maybe the small one on the right of the Kai is face wash lol and the thing behind the kai looks like a bag of snacks

Quote: Originally Posted by ashleygo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  betting the tall box on the left is a face wash or maybe the small one on the right of the Kai is face wash lol and the thing behind the kai looks like a bag of snacks
It looks like maybe a lotion or sunless tanner. I am curious about the round item!

Quote: Originally Posted by ashleygo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I completely agree! Mmmnnn....snacks.....
popc1.gif

Latest posts

Back