From The Lab Subscription Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have been checking my tracking every day. Was supposed to be hereFeb. 12th. No updates at all. Was it even mailed? And then today I get an e-mail showing a 60 percent sale on their site. What the heck?

Got mine today. I will be cancelling. It's a reformulated version of an older face cream.

Subscribers also received $10 in shop cash to spend in their sale.

Looks like I am stuck. They do not offer yearly or quarterly subs any more. Boy, did I learn my lesson. Just hope I get the rest of the boxes owed to me.

Blah, what a shame. This was a very promising subscription, and one of my favorites when they first started.

Well, if box 19 was received in February and box 20 is only now just shipping (supposedly), I'd say this sub officially bit the dust.

Which is too bad because they shipped some GREAT products.

Box 20 is due here this Friday. If any one  gets it sooner, can you please post. I am wondering what the surprise is? Hopefully not old product?

Wow. >.<

So there was a February box and then the next box arrives in late July/early august?! At this rate, your yearly sub will last five years!

Back