GlobeIn Artisan box - so excited!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine arrived yesterday, at last! My towel is the light blue, and my hand towel is a pale blue/white. It's much thicker and absorbent than I thought it would be! Very happy with this month's box.

GlobeInTowels.jpg

Their Facebook page said they shipped today.  Does anyone remember where they ship from?

I am so glad they started offering the option to switch out the monthly box for one of the past boxes.  This month wasn't thrilling me but I really wanted another set of towels.  I am thinking the huge nonfluffy ones we got last month will be perfect for the beach.  No fluff means less sand tracked into the car.

I swapped out for another Laundry box, I loved those dryer balls! I'm guessing they're going to have a lot of this month's boxes left around, a lot of us swapped.

I swapped for Laundry too. This will be my first time receiving it. If the bowl from the Benefit basket had been included, I would have stuck with Rise & Shine.

Reading about this makes me want to get this so bad, I have to go through my subs again and see if I can cancel some to make room for this one. I just love the concept of this and being able to customize the box sounds even better.

I got my Benefit Box today (got Artisan box last week).  The bowl is beautiful.  So cheerful and homey.  Also, I got the basket with the little red heart design..I love it.

I was so disappointed to cancel this subscription today.  I just can't justify the price hike when it was already the most expensive sub box I received.  Maybe when I can afford to do the yearly subscription and the price per box works out to be lower I will resubscribe.

Back