GLOSSYBOX July 2014 *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have not received my box yet. However, thanks to the surveys I know exactly what is in the box. I'm guessing the aloe product is what held my box in the packing stage close to a week.

Decided to get another one. Figured $18.25 is worth it for another lip balm (something I actually WILL use up and buy more of), SkinInc serum, GlamGlow mask, Ciate polish, and hopefully The Aloe Source. 

Has anyone tried sharpening their Sumita Eyeshadow pencil from last month? None of my sharpeners are big enough. If anyone has a suggestion of a sharpener that fits it, I'd appreciate the input!

Has anyone tried sharpening their Sumita Eyeshadow pencil from last month? None of my sharpeners are big enough. If anyone has a suggestion of a sharpener that fits it, I'd appreciate the input!
It fits (snugly) in my Urban Decay Grindhouse and fits with plenty of room to spare in my Lipstick Queen sharpener.

ETA: enough room to spare that it makes it wobbly and a little difficult to use. I wouldn't recommend the Lipstick Queen sharpener except for super huge pencils.

Last edited by a moderator:
It fits (snugly) in my Urban Decay Grindhouse and fits with plenty of room to spare in my Lipstick Queen sharpener.

ETA: enough room to spare that it makes it wobbly and a little difficult to use. I wouldn't recommend the Lipstick Queen sharpener except for super huge pencils.
I'm going to second the UD Grind House sharpener.  And I was someone who first saw it was $10, I was like NO FREAKING WAY for sharpener!  But it's worth it.  

I'm going to second the UD Grind House sharpener.  And I was someone who first saw it was $10, I was like NO FREAKING WAY for sharpener!  But it's worth it.  
Yeah, I agree that $10 is a lot for a sharpener, but it does the best job out of all the sharpeners I own of smoothly sharpening without removing too much product. I'll repurchase for sure if it breaks or gets lost.

My second July box came today! My Skin Inc was the brightening serum and instead of the lotion, I got the Aloe Source stuff. Exactly what I was hoping for. Keeping everything except the second Philip B. detangler. 

Back