GLOSSYBOX July 2014 *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my box today, and it seems like there are no variations from the posts on here.

Has anybody gotten the soothing serum? I got anti-aging, my niece, who I gifted a box to, got brightening.

Has anybody gotten the soothing serum? I got anti-aging, my niece, who I gifted a box to, got brightening.
I've seen at least one person on Instagram that received the soothing serum.

I still find it odd that there's not really any box variation, considering GB listed other companies before the boxes started shipping out. Oh well, I'll be happy with what's been offered so far! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I got the soothing serum variation today. Of course my ciate nail polish wasn't included (I've never had a promo show up with out requesting it after receiving my box).

I got my box yesterday, they seem like really great products, but this will be my last one, I'm replacing this sub for the Allure sample society box.

Last edited by a moderator:
My box came today! I received the anti aging serum. The apple cider vinegar scent is not bad in the Phillip B. I once got a sample of some apple cider vinegar hair stuff and I just had to rewash my hair, I smelled like a salad. Black Glam Glow, I am out and love the smell. I would not purchase because I don't see much difference in my skin but it smells great and maybe it is ok? Will use lip balm and body cream. This was a great box. Can't wait to try everything!

Have ya'll gotten your surveys yet?  I am 100 points away from a free box..and this will put me over hump.

When did they change the gift boxes to $25 per box?  Also, if I want to buy a subscription for someone -- it would cost $25 too.. yet if they just signed up - it is still $21 ..

No Survey's here yet.  

@@dash4 ~ I hope your free box is a great one!

Strange about the gift price being $25.  I suspect they want the $21 price to be a "members" only price.   Seems they are switching up some of the rules a bit.

Have ya'll gotten your surveys yet?  I am 100 points away from a free box..and this will put me over hump.

When did they change the gift boxes to $25 per box?  Also, if I want to buy a subscription for someone -- it would cost $25 too.. yet if they just signed up - it is still $21 ..
Wow, that's sad, tightening their belts I suspect, I guess I won't be buying any extra gift boxes.

Gift boxes are $25 now?! Dang, I bought one for my sister on 7/19 and it was still $15 then. That's really not cool.

Gift boxes are $25 now?! Dang, I bought one for my sister on 7/19 and it was still $15 then. That's really not cool.
I bought two gift orders on ( 7/18) one for my friends birthday gift in a week and another for myself since my birthday is in two weeks :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> (Happy Birthday to me! LOL! Hoping that anti-aging serum will buffer the step up of a number :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

What a shame that the gift boxes were hiked up by $10 -- especially without notification.  I would have probably purchased a 6 month gift subscription when they had the promotion a week or so ago.  On the plus side, I can definitely save money since I do not anticipate buying many $25 gift boxes. 

Hello Justine,

Thanks for writing in!

For July, you used the code SUMMER14 to receive 20% off. Unfortunately, our system is unable to accept two codes at the same time, so if you entered CIATE afterwards it would not have been able to apply it to the order.

However, since you have been such a loyal customer, we will send the Ciate polish as a courtesy.

I hope this is helpful!

Sincerely yours,

from GLOSSYBOX

Bleh, hate gb customer service. Emailed them (twice) about not getting ciate nail polish promo and this was their response. I used the promo for 20% off after my box for July had shipped, so this is pretty much an excuse. I didn't mind mistakes.... just own up to them.

Back