GLOSSYBOX July 2014 *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still don't even have backdoor tracking, so my box seems like it's going to be later than usual.

I have been stalking Instagram and haven't spotted any variations yet. I'm wondering if the aloe source and nailgirls are leftovers (aloe source from November and nailgirls from June UK box) that are going to be used if the run out of the lotion, hair product or lip product.

Based in the vinegar comments about the Philip b, I'm hoping to get a variation on that. I loved the aloe source cleansing polish, so I'd be fine with getting that again. I'm really sick of getting nail polish.... so hopefully I don't get that either (plus I'm getting the ciate promo)

Be careful using the Glamglow.  I don't know if it was user error but, when I tried to squeeze some out, I had a bit of an explosion in the bathroom.  It seemed to be partially plugged with either the clear piece that doesn't always detach when the protective piece is removed or it was the black particles in it.    Clear it with something and don't press too hard.  I had it on my eye, shirt, walls and door.  It was quite comical.

Today I will be trying the vinegar smelling Philip B.

My first post on here!  (I've been lurking for spoilers for quite a while).  Have a current 3 month sub.  I would love to use the promo to extend that another 3 months.  Is this possible?  Or will I just end up with 3 duplicates of the boxes I am already getting?

Used the promo for 6 months. I'll get a duplicate July box, but I really don't mind. I love the serum and the youth mud ... Those 2 alone are easily worth the box @$15.

I think someone said you can extend a current subscription with a promo code .. check the earlier postings in this thread. Mine was canceled already

Fyi... I figured this out last time I used a discount code.... to prevent getting two July boxes, don't cancel your current subscription, just go into your current order and at the bottom it says change subscription model and you can choose the length of sub and put in the promo. It will recognize your getting July already, and say you will get next month's instead.
@@kelfie try this, there should be a message when you do this explaining what will be your first box

Last edited by a moderator:
@@Justine1988 I go into my order and I see Active, Cancel Subscription, and Change Payment options, but not Change Subscription Model.  Am I in the correct place?

I just went in my new sub and see what your talking about. They must not let you renew until it is up? I used the promo and my current sub was expiring (there was another option at the bottom to change subscription type).

Luv the serum and the mud.  Really want to get a gift sub to self, this month is such a good deal as per @sylarna sentiments.

Should I?

I've got a bunch of to dos that I've been procrastinating on...  

Would it be okay that I tick of 7-10 items then I can reward myself witha gift sub ladies?!?!?!

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it's a very nice box.. wish either the Glamglow or the Phillip B. could have been a cosmetic color product. But it's a nice, safe Glossybox, isn't it? ( except for the Glamglow explosion described above- Yikes!)

Finally got mine today! I'm loving the skin inc brightening serum. Also, someone posted the malin + Goetz mojito lip balm is like Vaseline. I can confirm that's a good description. I'm not loving the Mitchell and Peach body cream, the fragrance is way to strong for me, and btw, it smells nothing like peach.

I love this box. I'm getting 3, I just can't help myself...lol. I can't get over how much a full size of that body lotion is...wow.

I think the Mitchell and Peach fragrance fades quickly when its put on.   This may sound nutso but, I get the scent of spice, cinnamon or something.  But, even that becomes a distant memory a few minutes after application.

I think this is a good box.  I will use everything.  I tried the Philip B which is advertised as having Apple Cider Vinegar.  You can definitely smell it out of the bottle.  However, I have to put a styling crème in my hair so, there was no worries of me smelling like a pickle.   It did a good job of detangling my tangle prone hair. 

Latest posts

Back