GLOSSYBOX July 2014 *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They haven't even bothered to ship mine yet. I checked the back door method and nothing. I didn't even want to re-subscribe for 3 months, they just decided to reactivate my cancelled subscription, and charged me even after I emailed them to cancel.

No shipping for me either. I signed up late this month but uhg. I will also be switching up my GB subscription for Allure Sample Society! I guess after August, though. THANKS A LOT GLOSSYBOX, ya fools! :eek:ldlad:

They haven't even bothered to ship mine yet. I checked the back door method and nothing. I didn't even want to re-subscribe for 3 months, they just decided to reactivate my cancelled subscription, and charged me even after I emailed them to cancel.
oh hell naw! i would've disputed the charges. that's an unauthorized charged in my opinion. 

Hmmm, now they advertise (email) that August is their Anniversay, a special highlighter cream. Not exactly exciting.

I just noticed that it looks like they repackaged the M+G balms, or we received a sample size. Here is the product on beautybar (sorry can't resize). It has a regular tube tip instead of a chisel tip (I vastly prefer the chisel tip) and is 10 g instead of 7 g.  

mal-059_1z.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got an email for the July box. They're still advertising The Aloe Source. Has anyone actually gotten it?

It looks like it would be the Jojoba Radiance Cleansing Polish.

81005892353.jpg

I think the aloe source was a "just in case" product in case they ran outf of something. It was in the November(?) box, so it was left over. I loved that product and works have loved to get another.

Just got home and opened my box. I love the Malin+Goetz lip balm. I bought it from Birchbox a couple months ago and love it and I actually like the tube on this one even better. Excited to try the GlamGlow. Disappointed my SkinInc serum was the soothing one because I was definitely hoping for brightening. I sprayed the Philip B. on my tissue paper wad to test it and I definitely smelled the vinegar-ish scent, but it went away as it dried. I'll definitely try it on my hair. It'll be a nice break from the Number 4 Super Comb which I don't like as much as my BP Protect & Detangle. I was excited for the Mitchell & Peach, but that scent doesn't really do a whole lot for me. It's weird how there's no scent name either.

I'm actually super jealous that The Aloe Source replaced the Mitchell & Peach in @@Isla's box! So lucky! I was hoping to get The Aloe Source but didn't really want my Malin+Goetz, Skin Inc or GlamGlow replaced. If I could order another one now with ebates and the Ciate code and get that instead of the lotion plus another shot at the Skin Inc brightening serum plus extras of the lip balm and mask, I'd be pretty stoked. Decisions, decisions...

Anybody else not able to access their surveys for the July box?  I received it last week and it still says I have no surveys available.

Still no survey's here and I am kinda ready to complete the task.  The Glamglow hit the trash can already, almost done with the lotion and a significant dent has been made with everything else.  So, I think I have the most informed feedback that I ever had to give. Those survey's usually taunt me when I haven't had a chance to form an opinion.   This month I am ready for them.  Bring them on!

Still no survey's here and I am kinda ready to complete the task.  The Glamglow hit the trash can already, almost done with the lotion and a significant dent has been made with everything else.  So, I think I have the most informed feedback that I ever had to give. Those survey's usually taunt me when I haven't had a chance to form an opinion.   This month I am ready for them.  Bring them on!
I only have 3 of my surveys showing. Kinda weird.

I got my box finally, I got the promo Ciate in Kitten Heels which is the same color I got in the April box (lame)

I got the Aloe Source jojoba radiance cleansing polish and not the body lotion, I used it last night and it was quite nice!

Only 3 surveys up for me too! The philip B mist, glamglow, and mojito lip balm. 

Back