GLOSSYBOX July 2014 *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@@dancersmum @@Saffyra ~ I like the Skin Inc serum we received in the mother's day box too.  I took a break to try the Lancer Serum from the May box.  Now that that sample is gone I am back to the Skin Inc.  I keep thinking what I am I going to do when this is gone.  So, a replacement product would be most welcomed!

I am intrigued by the other brands. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Fingers crossed that the Glam Glow isn't the eye treatment! I hated that stuff, but the black and white masks are great.

Been thinking about cancelling Glossybox and switching to Boxycharm but that Malin + Goetz got me to stay. I LOVE the face mask that I got in Popsugar and the lipbalm from Ipsy a while back. 

I love Malin + Goetz, but my sub ended and I haven't seen any good deals for a multi-month subscription. I'm hoping they'll do something for the 4th of July. 
@@MoiSurtout Not sure, but I think I a saw a code for 20% off in the June thread. It expires on 6/28 and it's CWONDER. Hope I'm correct and it works. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

I was not too impressed by the PowerMud. I had them make me a sample at Sephora. I did not notice any difference. I do use a Clarisonic normally so that could also make a difference.
Thanks, for the idea of getting a sample at Sephora. I think I'll do that to see if it's worth buying the full size. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  

My Secret Santa gifted me the Youthmud tinglexfoliate treatment and I L-O-V-E-D it. :wub:

I was wanting to use the CWONDER code (20%). I have already gotten my June box and right now my account is canceled. When I try to use it, it says starts in June. I don't want another June box. Does anyone know if I will get another June box or if it will start in July? I would wait till July 1st, but I think the code expires today.

Thanks

I have the Thirstymud, and love it.  It feels great, especially after flying.  I'd like to sample the new PowerMud (in the green container) -- it sounds like something that would work for me, but $69 is a big risk to take without trying it first. 

Skin Inc. looks interesting and I've liked mostly everything I've tried from Malin & Goetz.  I got a Nail Girls polish in ... well, it was in some sub box (maybe the Glossy Best of Britain box last summer?) and I wasn't impressed.  Maybe it will be something other than a polish?

Aloe Source isn't something I remember getting, so we'll see.

I'm halfway through my Living Social deal, and for the average $12 I paid for these boxes, I've been pleased.  But I don't know that I'd jumnp to resubscribe at more than twice that price.  The nice thing is that it seems that you can always get a box if you want it, even without a subscription.
Tried the powermud, didn't do anything to my skin.  Felt/looked the same before and after, actually returning it today. 

I was wanting to use the CWONDER code (20%). I have already gotten my June box and right now my account is canceled. When I try to use it, it says starts in June. I don't want another June box. Does anyone know if I will get another June box or if it will start in July? I would wait till July 1st, but I think the code expires today.

Thanks
If june isn;t sold out then I wouldn;t risk it, but you could always call them or fb to find out. FB has worked well for me...

Went to C Wonder today. I bought some Le Palais Des Thés, The De Hamman for $1.99 for a 4.4 ounce tin of loose tea.  Hopefully my box comes early in the week so I can get a chance to use my gift card.

I know it is probably early, but does anyone have any extra product add-ons for the July box? I canceled getting the June box, because frankly, I did not like anything that was in it. For July though I am trying to get a code for it. Thanks  :rolleyes:

Says July is over $90 in value...so tempting.  Waiting for product spoiler to subscribe!

Does anyone know if we are safe to re-sub now and get the July (NOT June) box?  It doesn't say "sold out" on the site but it didn't have a "buy it" button by the June box, either.  Any wisdom on this issue is appreciated! ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Thanks!

Does anyone know if we are safe to re-sub now and get the July (NOT June) box?  It doesn't say "sold out" on the site but it didn't have a "buy it" button by the June box, either.  Any wisdom on this issue is appreciated! ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Thanks!
What ever you do, wait!! Glossyobox will let you sign up the same month, and get the box. I know that it is July 1st today, but I would not sign up until tomorrow. Since there is no complete spoilers yet, I do not think the boxes are going to be sold out by tomorrow. I am going to be signing up tomorrow too, if by any reason they will send me/you the June box, you can just ask costumer care for that to not happen. Good luck  ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

A few new brands and a $90 value this month. Do we know what that brand is with the design logo, and no text? I don't recognize it. Also new product code is CIATE for free Ciate Paint Pot with sub.

I did it today and it said July box when I ordered. 

Will someone tell me how the free box works with Glossydots? July is the last month of a 12 month subscription and I am going to cancel as soon as my box ships so I'm not charged for another year. BUT, I get the impression if I don't use my Glossydots before I cancel then I can't use them unless I sign up again. Is there a way to use the Glossydots for the August box? What if I don't want 2 July boxes?  Do the Glossydots last forever so I could use them during the Holidays when I might want 2 boxes?

My 3 month ended after June and I was able to sign up for a new month to month sub and use my glossydots for my first box of it. I'm totally happy with these July spoilers and may end up getting a second box if there's a code that's on par with that Nioxin one.

Kind of over the blah nail polish colors they send, so I'm not stoked about the Nail Girls. I am super excited about Malin+Goetz, SkinInc, and GlamGlow though. And I really wanted to try the Aloe Source item that was being sampled in Birchbox so I'm really excited about that too. The Philip B. product in the May box seemed nice, so I don't mind trying something else from that brand as well. I've never heard of Mitchell and Peach, but I'll try it!

Back