GLOSSYBOX July 2014 *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[SIZE=8.5pt] http://newsletter.glossybox.com/go/...ail&utm_campaign=us_20140703_act_be_leak1[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8.5pt]Confirmed--it is the black packaged mask.[/SIZE]
Yep, this is what Glossybox showed us today on their Facebook

Screenshot_6.png

Ahhh I love GlamGlow stuff. I have the full size tingling & exfoliating mud mask (black one) and the full size of the SuperMud clearing treatment (white one). They are both awesome for when I'm needing either exfoliating or I have some breakouts to clear out. They leave my skin feeling so very soft. Since I already have the full size of this spoiler, I don't know if I'm going to resubscribe yet. Decisions, decisions. I'll be waiting for the 2nd spoiler  :rolleyes:

Yay, relieved it's the black vs the white, but still disappointed it isn't one of the newer items. I think I have this same tube from a 100 pt perk at Sephora that I have been hoarding!

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure if it's still available, but a week or two ago Sephora had this exact sample available for free for Beauty Insiders with a code.

Oh gosh.. The tingling and exfoliating Glam Glow is made with PUMICE.. ekkkk.... and it has menthol in it- I believe, which is a skin irritant.. I am not too excited about that. I still have most of a deluxe sample left..  I think it is overhyped on youtube...I am thinking of un-subbing and resubbing if a good code comes out.. Hmmmmm..

Code for today only
Thank you for posting that!  I re-subbed (monthly) because w/ that code + ebates I saved $6.75 and I can cancel anytime if another good product code comes up. Even if I have to wait a couple of months my boxes will be less that $18 on average. Thanks again.

if you use JULY4, you will get 4.00 off your box.  This is only good for today.

opps!!  I see someone else posted it!

Awwww man! I was so not going to resub for July (for budgeting reasons) but you bad influencers JUST HAD to post that promo code!!!!! Lol.

Thank you for posting that! I re-subbed (monthly) because w/ that code + ebates I saved $6.75 and I can cancel anytime if another good product code comes up. Even if I have to wait a couple of months my boxes will be less that $18 on average. Thanks again.
I just signed up for ebates. Can I cancel glossybox and resub using ebates and still get the $2.75 off anytime?

Used the July code and subbed. I have been wanting to try the glamglow for a long time now. Can't wait for more reveals!

So my three month sub ended and I switched it to month to month and applied glossydots. Just got charged today. I'm pissed.

We knew that we were getting Skin Inc, but these look so cute!
This is what Glossybox said on their Facebook page 

"A $45 value in every July GLOSSYBOX!

Each box this month will include a custom-blended serum from Skin Inc - Skin Supplement Bar to give your skin anti-aging, soothing, and brightening effects.

Subscribe now to get yours: http://bit.ly/1k2v2PH"

Only a $45 value this month? That means that the $19 Glawglow is almost half of the value, leaving only $26 dollars left. Wonder what will be coming next! I think there might be some variations this month, seeing how there are so many brands left for $26. Here is the picture they posted:
Screenshot_11.png

Back