GLOSSYBOX June 2014 - *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks ... then I'll just wait and see. The box itself looks awesome .. love the design!

My May box is still in packing, and the gift box I ordered is still in Pay.  Both better get here before the gift cards expire!

And to answer my own question, I tried it and it worked! Just got confirmation of $2.75 back plus 200 glossydots to my main account! Not bad at all. Especially with the Nioxin! Yay! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I did this one time- used a code for a product and ebates. Initially, I got my $2.75 cash back and te code was applied. A few days later the cash back was taken away because I had used a code that wasn't on the ebates site. So hopefully you get to keep you cash back!

I did this one time- used a code for a product and ebates. Initially, I got my $2.75 cash back and te code was applied. A few days later the cash back was taken away because I had used a code that wasn't on the ebates site. So hopefully you get to keep you cash back!
That part I've done before and it worked fine. The Nioxin code was actually on ebates. I was more worried that clicking the ebates button would void the referral link I used.

This happens (sometimes) when you use a code not on the Ebates site. If they have the code listed there you will be fine, use a code not listed and the*y can remove the credit. This happened to me on a $400 Sephora order :scared:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ohhh I might have to resub for this with the HAIR code! I kind of just want the box. Although, I do really like Ayres' body butter, too. 

I love Glossybox boxes for storage but this one is so cute it definitely won't be just sitting under my vanity holding samples!  

I generally only use mobile to read and post photos...but ya it's a pain!

Does everyone see this at the top of the page on the desktop version?
image.jpg
YES!  My fingers are crossed that it will be in time for reveals here, so we don't have to go through everything Allistra did to get pictures up.

I'm actually not a fan of Ayers.... The sample I got in my birchbox is about the worst smelling product I have ever received... Of course, scent is totally personal preference. I'm hoping there will be some other good spoilers that come out soon.

This happens (sometimes) when you use a code not on the Ebates site. If they have the code listed there you will be fine, use a code not listed and the*y can remove the credit. This happened to me on a $400 Sephora order :scared:
Just input the order number and date manually, and they'll credit you. Go to this page: http://www.ebates.com/help/customer_care/wheresmycashback.htm - it's under the Help menu. You can enter the info here. 

Just input the order number and date manually, and they'll credit you. Go to this page: http://www.ebates.com/help/customer_care/wheresmycashback.htm - it's under the Help menu. You can enter the info here. 
Thank You!!  I had no idea I could do this. I am trying it to see if it works!! 

I want the Nioxin so I think I am going to refer myself and go through Ebate. I got the Nioxin before and I am almost out. It works great!! 

Back