GLOSSYBOX June 2014 - *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Posted on their facebook...

Screen Shot 2014-06-01 at 11.09.25 AM.png
Looks like at least one thing will be revealed tomorrow!
lol - when they showed that box with the hands holding it up, I guessed

nailpolish - and probably red will be one of the colors!

lol - when they showed that box with the hands holding it up, I guessed

nailpolish - and probably red will be one of the colors!
I wonder if it would be more than one color of that spoiler-hidden item given the spoiler-hidden picture...

If they are sending nail polish - please don't be white! I have given away more white and pale pink polishes in the last 12 months!!

So far, I'm going to pass on this box. Not really into body products nor do I need any nail polish. I really like the box design though.

I may or may not be a little bitter that my 5 May boxes haven't shipped, and my surveys aren't up yet. Not confident that June will be amazing  :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
What??? I'm so sorry. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I hope they ship out soon! (or if possible, are already on their way to you!)

Just input the order number and date manually, and they'll credit you. Go to this page: http://www.ebates.com/help/customer_care/wheresmycashback.htm - it's under the Help menu. You can enter the info here. 
I did do this and they sited terms of service <_< They have given me over $400 back so I still love them :wub:

Posted on their facebook...

Looks like at least one thing will be revealed tomorrow!
Oh dear god, they send the crappiest nail polish! "Hey Glossybox take a look at Ipsy, they cost 1/2 the price and send me Zoya! Hello???"

If the product shown being applied is the product being sent,

it can't be Color Club.  Check out the cap.  It's one of those with an overcap that has been pulled off for easier application.  I don't know what brands have clear undercaps, though.

The HAIR code plus the box design made me resub.

Have you guys had experience using a free item Glossybox code before?  Do they package it in your normal box?  Does it delay when you get your box?  

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know how to copy photos from Instagram but the nail polish if from Strange Beautiful and it's a duo in red and black.

The bonus items will come inside the box and will ship as usual. I wish the had a confirmation that you added the code, but if you don't get it contact them via Facebook.

The HAIR code plus the box design made me resub.

Have you guys had experience using a free item Glossybox code before?  Do they package it in your normal box?  Does it delay when you get your box?

I have to have the box.. that's why I am not unsubbing.. I really do NOT want any more nail polish though.  I am going to be buried in it soon.. at least the colors are a bit more "normal".. If I get another yellow, orange or green nail polish.. I am going to die.

I have to have the box.. that's why I am not unsubbing.. I really do NOT want any more nail polish though.  I am going to be buried in it soon.. at least the colors are a bit more "normal".. If I get another yellow, orange or green nail polish.. I am going to die.
Haha!  Looks like you're safe on this one!  :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hmmmm. I do like those nail colors and I've always wanted to try Strange Beautiful. I might resub if another good spoiler comes out.

Yay!  I love blues and I don't have any red polish at all. I'm just starting my collection :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

And I love the theme, really.  I'm totally going to use these colors and wear them for 4th of July!  Well, if my box gets here in time.  Which this was the first month since I started subscribing that I received my boxes in the month I paid for them so woohoo!

Back