Glossybox LE Holiday 2015 Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just signed up for Glossybox for the first time with the Gilt City promo with the 12 month sub.  I've never purchased the holiday box before and was wondering, is it really all sold out already or was that just the pre-sale that's sold out and it's officially going on sale soon?  TIA

I just signed up for Glossybox for the first time with the Gilt City promo with the 12 month sub.  I've never purchased the holiday box before and was wondering, is it really all sold out already or was that just the pre-sale that's sold out and it's officially going on sale soon?  TIA
It was just a pre-sale that sold out. They haven't officially gone on sale yet. I know they're doing a countdown to reveal on their instagram and today is at "4". I'm guessing it will go on sale as soon as they reveal all the products there.

Since they usually spoil the entire box when it goes on sale, I'm guessing there are plenty of boxes and it's just the presale that's sold out. It's actually a good way to do it since they get a better idea of demand.

They posted a different spoiler for the holiday box today on their instagram, but I'm not sure if anyone wants it spoiled and I don't remember how to do a spoiler properly.

Here it is:

img_2869.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I put it in spoiler tags just in case. You can just highlight the text and/or the image and click on the little green box on the top left. A drop down will show up and spoiler is one of the options. Just click on that and it puts it in spoiler tags. Hope this helps.

OMG

Black eyeliner
! Just what I was hoping for! ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

ETA- At least it has good reviews on Sephora

(but it comes in so many OTHER colors besides BLACK)

So then... last 2 should be  La Prairie and Tom Ford. 6 products and value of $190 (Max I have read online) we already know 4...I am wondering what the 2 would be. 

I don't think that US Weekly blurb was referring specifically to the LE box. The text copy reads "five treats from high-end lines (Aerin, Nuxe, La Prairie, Tom Ford) arrive with tips in a recyclable carton." That sounds like a generic description of GB, with examples of featured brands in parenthesis - especially as it says "five treats," while we know the LE box has six. It also has the price listed as $21, the regular box price, rather than the $40 LE price. I know there's a picture of the LE box spoiler there, but I think it's likely some layout editor at the magazine just searched for Glossybox images and grabbed the first image they liked that would work with the page layout.

Sorry to dash hopes. Despite the photo, the way that's written really doesn't suggest any specific connection to the LE box. :(

But, I would love to be wrong and for that last item to be a Tom Ford item!

image.jpg

Back