Glossybox LE Holiday 2015 Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmmm... I redeemed my voucher as soon as I got it emailed and within the next day I got the info for my November tracking, but haven't gotten anything for the holiday one. Do I have to act like I'm purchasing it and the voucher will apply or should it have already been processed when I redeemed the voucher before? Sorry for all the questions guys!
I redeemed mine via the link in the Gilt City email and it was a pretty specific page. Is that the one you used? If it makes you feel better, I also only have tracking for the November box but I signed up two days afterwards.

Just saw this on IG:

image.png

I redeemed mine via the link in the Gilt City email and it was a pretty specific page. Is that the one you used? If it makes you feel better, I also only have tracking for the November box but I signed up two days afterwards.
I did the same, I just wasn't getting tracking info like everyone else was for the limited edition box. I'm glad I'm not the only one, thank you!

I'm holding off on placing my voucher orders (4) until December 1st -- hopefully LE boxes will be left.

I got the gilt city LE + one box deal and used it immediately. The November box showed up without any notice at all and yesterday got the email notice that the LE shipped.

This box is absolutely amazing! I'm so glad I decided to order this box at the last minute with the discount.

The Aerin palette alone makes this worth it. The quality of Aerin palettes are great. I bought one when the brand first came out and loved the quality. Also the Nuxe oil is full size! I love this oil and have used it for years.

glossybox holiday 2015 spoilers.jpg

aerin palette.png

So dumb questions, is the oil scented? What do you use the oil for, like a moisturizer?

I am also curious about how the Nuxe oil is used since I got it here and in the LE birchbox I just ordered. I was thinking it is a body oil but I haven't done any research on it yet.

So dumb questions, is the oil scented? What do you use the oil for, like a moisturizer?
yes the oil is scented. I like the scent though. I've used it as a body moisturizer especially on the legs during summer and also in my hair to give shine. It's more a of a dry oil so it's not very oily. It soaks in fast. It's really a great multi-use oil. I haven't used it on my face though but it says you can. It can be used anywhere. 

It says the oil is multi purpose- Use as a moisterizer, spritz in your hair for beachy waves , or add a drop to your daily foundation for a dewy look. I don't know how to describe the scent but I love it-- not floral or fruity :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Just got my shipping notice for the LE box I ordered on Gilt City. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Can't wait to have that palette in my hot little hands!

I got mine today! I'm glad the oil is a spritzer and not one that pools in the hand, that way it doesn't get everywhere. Personally, I wasn't expecting the palette or the oil to be as big as they are! I've never seen either product in person, so feeling how heavy the box was and seeing the items were the size of my hand was a shocker! I love the box though!!

Bizgirlva, on 22 Nov 2015 - 11:25 PM, said:They posted the LE boxes were sold out on IG. I posted it above, but it's hard to see unless you blow up the pic.
Thanks - I had written their Customer Service and am still waiting for a response.  Hopefully they have set some aside some for those with vouchers; otherwise, I'm not sure what they will send as the LE box that was part of the voucher. I will also end up kicking myself if I missed the holiday box since it's the reason I purchased 4 of the vouchers as gifts!

Thanks - I had written their Customer Service and am still waiting for a response.  Hopefully they have set some aside some for those with vouchers; otherwise, I'm not sure what they will send as the LE box that was part of the voucher. I will also end up kicking myself if I missed the holiday box since it's the reason I purchased 4 of the vouchers as gifts!
Yeah, I was wondering about that, too, because I didn't want the November box but I figured I'd better use it right away just in case.

I would imagine they had a set number put aside specifically for vouchers so I'm sure it will be okay. Still, I wasn't brave enough to find out. Hah!

Saffyra, on 25 Nov 2015 - 01:17 AM, said:
Yeah, I was wondering about that, too, because I didn't want the November box but I figured I'd better use it right away just in case.

I would imagine they had a set number put aside specifically for vouchers so I'm sure it will be okay. Still, I wasn't brave enough to find out. Hah!
Customer Service just confirmed that they had set aside Holiday LE boxes for those that purchased vouchers and once you redeem the voucher they will send you the Holiday LE box.  :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quick question:  I have a current GB sub and my last box is Dec.  If I cancel that sub today and I initiate my new Gilt 1 year sub will I end up with 2 December boxes (I do not want that to happen)?  Sorry, my memory is  fuzzy about the rules at the moment.

Back