Glossybox LE Holiday 2015 Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am so interested in the mascara, and so want that palette and polish yet I'm still heavily debating this. Does anyone know if they sell out quickly usually, like do I need to decide ASAP or can I really weigh my decision?

I can't remember from last year if it sold out quick. Not sure how many boxes they sold during pre-sale and how many they have left. It might sell fast due to the spoilers.

I got mine, although I'm kicking myself because I lost my code so I had to pay full price.  Especially because I really didn't neeeeeeeed this box, I just got sucked in with the well done rose gold theme and pretty spoiler pictures spaced out over time.  A+ marketing job, Glossybox!

The nail polish an the Aerin palette look gorgeous; I am most excited for those by far.  The mascara, eyeliner, and lip gloss are probably a lot like the 7 zillion others I have in my collection.  I am hopeful that the Nuxe oil is as nice as it looks, the packaging is cute!

I got mine, although I'm kicking myself because I lost my code so I had to pay full price.  Especially because I really didn't neeeeeeeed this box, I just got sucked in with the well done rose gold theme and pretty spoiler pictures spaced out over time.  A+ marketing job, Glossybox!

The nail polish an the Aerin palette look gorgeous; I am most excited for those by far.  The mascara, eyeliner, and lip gloss are probably a lot like the 7 zillion others I have in my collection.  I am hopeful that the Nuxe oil is as nice as it looks, the packaging is cute!
Mine shows packed as of now....Pic please of the box...

Here is everything I received...One thing to note...not sure if anyone else has faced it/will face it...The liner I received is .028 oz (travel size) while the full size is .04 oz. Glossybox said that everything would be full size and even the card list the full size to be of .04 oz. 

Overall I liked it a lot...

IMG_1816.JPG

Here is everything I received...One thing to note...not sure if anyone else has faced it/will face it...The liner I received is .028 oz (travel size) while the full size is .04 oz. Glossybox said that everything would be full size and even the card list the full size to be of .04 oz.

Overall I liked it a lot...
Thanks so much for the pic-- the nuxe oil looks huge!! Does the palette come in a cute packaging -- I saw a review that showed a super nice little dust cover-- I'm thinking about gifting it if it comes with cute packaging .. That's if I can part with it.. Lol!! I'm waiting to hear what all you ladies think about it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Yes it came in a cover...this should be a great gift for anyone...ofcourse if u can part with it :)

Thanks so much for the pic-- the nuxe oil looks huge!! Does the palette come in a cute packaging -- I saw a review that showed a super nice little dust cover-- I'm thinking about gifting it if it comes with cute packaging .. That's if I can part with it.. Lol!! I'm waiting to hear what all you ladies think about it :)
AERIN Kaleidolight Palette.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
For those who used the gilt voucher for one box and one holiday box, did you receive tracking info for the holiday box?

Hmmmm... I redeemed my voucher as soon as I got it emailed and within the next day I got the info for my November tracking, but haven't gotten anything for the holiday one. Do I have to act like I'm purchasing it and the voucher will apply or should it have already been processed when I redeemed the voucher before? Sorry for all the questions guys!

Back