Glossybox - November 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did anyone with the R29 deal get surveys for only the November box?  I don't know if they did any surveys for the curated items at all, and they only had 4/5 surveys up from the Nov box for me.  I didn't see one for the blush.
I only ordered the R29 box and surveys haven't been up for me at all - I emailed GB on Saturday and Nicole said they were working to fix a glitch in the survey system. I'm going to check again later and may send another email if I still don't see them.

I did not have an R29 box but I did receive the blush and I did not have surveys for it either.  I guess the "extra" survey was to cover it?  Cover it points wise, not review wise, sorry.

Originally Posted by mermuse /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Did anyone with the R29 deal get surveys for only the November box?  I don't know if they did any surveys for the curated items at all, and they only had 4/5 surveys up from the Nov box for me.  I didn't see one for the blush.

Thanks for the feedback!  I'm going to give them a few days before I email them, then.  This sounds like the norm at this point.

Originally Posted by Eleda /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I am just speechless. I got another November box, but no refinery box which I actually bought. I lost all hope I will ever get it "sad face".
I finally got my R29 box today so there is hope for you.  Hope yours arrives soon!

Originally Posted by Hootiehoo /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I finally got my R29 box today so there is hope for you.  Hope yours arrives soon!
You're giving me hope too! R29 contacted them for me about a week or two ago since glossybox never reply to emails and they never answer their phone. Glossybox told r29 cs that they were sending me my r29 box asap. So maybe I'll get mine in the next few days...

I finally got a reply back regarding the nearly empty skin and co package. Apparently they are providing another product to replace it because the number of emails they've received indicates there's been a problem with the packaging. It's still a mystery what exactly will be shipped in place of the truffle serum, all I was told is it is a collagen serum.

Originally Posted by Shannon28 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I finally got a reply back regarding the nearly empty skin and co package. Apparently they are providing another product to replace it because the number of emails they've received indicates there's been a problem with the packaging. It's still a mystery what exactly will be shipped in place of the truffle serum, all I was told is it is a collagen serum.
How long did it take you to get a reply from them?

I have been trying endlessly to reach them for 3 weeks to find out why my November box is still "processing" and no response.

Originally Posted by Dalisay /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You're giving me hope too! R29 contacted them for me about a week or two ago since glossybox never reply to emails and they never answer their phone. Glossybox told r29 cs that they were sending me my r29 box asap. So maybe I'll get mine in the next few days...
That was nice of R29 to contact them.  I guess I cant complain too much.  I got my R29 finally, my normal tis the season box and an extra tis the season that I wasn't entitled too. The extra box will be divided up as little stocking stuffers for my teenage nieces and whatever my ma wants.

win-win-win

Originally Posted by JessP /img/forum/go_quote.gif

OH my goodness.. thanks for noting that the site's back up! Unfortunately, my surveys are (still) not up. I haven't been able take any November surveys and I'm 100 points away from a free box, ugh. I'll check in with GB again tomorrow I think.
They never did get around to loading my October surveys.  People were getting their November boxes before GB ever bothered getting back to me after two weeks, two or three Twitter messages, and five or six emails.  No surveys, but they gave me 500 points, but I had to keep after them and finally basically demand that they just give me the survey points that I would have received if they had their shit together.  

Anyway.  I would advise you to start emailing now and forward the email chain back to them requesting an update every three days with "2ND REQUEST," "3RD REQUEST," etc., in the subject line as a running count of how many times you have sent the request.  Make sure when you send the inquiry that you specify that you are asking for the *November* surveys because if you don't, they will just tell you that the December boxes are still going out, so they don't have the surveys up yet and then proceed to ignore your multiple followup emails for the next two weeks.  And then there's Twitter, although they usually just tell you to DM your name and email address to them, and then you get to wait another week for them to get around to responding.  I got to the point where I was on the verge of sending that email chain back to them every single day because, seriously, MORE THAN TWO WEEKS, but they finally responded right before I actually did snapped and started doing it *every* day.

Originally Posted by meaganola /img/forum/go_quote.gif

They never did get around to loading my October surveys.  People were getting their November boxes before GB ever bothered getting back to me after two weeks, two or three Twitter messages, and five or six emails.  No surveys, but they gave me 500 points, but I had to keep after them and finally basically demand that they just give me the survey points that I would have received if they had their shit together.  

Anyway.  I would advise you to start emailing now and forward the email chain back to them requesting an update every three days with "2ND REQUEST," "3RD REQUEST," etc., in the subject line as a running count of how many times you have sent the request.  Make sure when you send the inquiry that you specify that you are asking for the *November* surveys because if you don't, they will just tell you that the December boxes are still going out, so they don't have the surveys up yet and then proceed to ignore your multiple followup emails for the next two weeks.  And then there's Twitter, although they usually just tell you to DM your name and email address to them, and then you get to wait another week for them to get around to responding.  I got to the point where I was on the verge of sending that email chain back to them every single day because, seriously, MORE THAN TWO WEEKS, but they finally responded right before I actually did snapped and started doing it *every* day.
Thank you for these tips!! I will definitely use them, as I just checked again and still no surveys. I like the "2ND REQUEST" etc. labeling - I hope it gets the point across lol!

Originally Posted by meaganola /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I could be wrong, but I believe the way the "tickets" work is that when you email them your ticket is put into a certain order based on when they received your email, and every time you re-send an email or reply again, your ticket goes to the end of the line. At least this is what happened with me when I had to contact a CS rep at another company. Still doesn't excuse a 2 week response time though.

Originally Posted by Hootiehoo /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thank you! I am still waiting for my box, but I see there is hope :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by LisaLeah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

How long did it take you to get a reply from them?

I have been trying endlessly to reach them for 3 weeks to find out why my November box is still "processing" and no response.
I tried to reach them , but couldn't during the day. Try calling early in the morning, right when they open.

That's so weird. when I asked about my bb cream, they responded right away and i got it yesterday ( a full size missha bb cream in my color. i was expecting the trial and was so shocked). PLUS I got my R29 box and a regular box (i used the products thinking that they made a mistake in shipping me a box instead of a bb cream) this month even though I only did the R29 deal....I guess I hit GB gold and got good customer service + extra luckiness. yay me? lol :x

Originally Posted by katie danielle /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I could be wrong, but I believe the way the "tickets" work is that when you email them your ticket is put into a certain order based on when they received your email, and every time you re-send an email or reply again, your ticket goes to the end of the line. At least this is what happened with me when I had to contact a CS rep at another company. Still doesn't excuse a 2 week response time though.
Depends on the system. If they are using parature (idk how popular it is, but I've used it at a previous job) the order tickets are answered is based on what issues the CSR wants to solve, lol. Where I was working, it wasn't a problem, since I got through all my emails in about 3 hours, but with glossy...its a problem. 

I got my Heartland loofa order today.  They sent a little note (not hand-written, but nice font) saying, "Thank you for ordering!  We strive to create quality products that add a little luxury into everyday life.  Please enjoy these samples.  Stay in touch" and a package of samples (cause if they sent that note without samples it would just be silly).  Four little soaps, and a half-thick-or-so extra loofa in Gentleman's Choice - although I already had a full-size one in the order for hubby.  (One of the little soaps was also men's - "Mighty Good Man olive oil soap".)  I thought that was so nice, and (unlike when Birchbox sends me men's samples in MY bb) I really loved that a couple of the samples were men's stuff! 

I'll give the loofa sample to my nephew.  He'll like it.  *NodNod*

so disgusted with them. wrote them a very lengthy email today (after about three before). their site was down on Monday and phone was offline since.

click if you need some late night entertainment.

To Whom this may concern,

Please understand that below is a copy of the message sent to GB USA, I am only contacting GB HQ in London out of sheer frustration and utter disgust. I hope that you will find this helpful in recognizing that GB USA has serious operation issues, and work toward resolving them. Thank you!

Hello Danielle,
I spoke to you last week regarding my R29 November GB. I was re-assured by you that, yet again, my box was not shipped out with the others, and will get shipped out "from the office", and to allow a few days to receive the tracking information.
I have been trying to contact GB since Monday of this week, only to be met with your generic message saying you are experiencing a high call volume, and to basically e-mail. I have called every day since, several times per day, and have received the the same message, so I am sending you this follow up email. I love the service that GB provides, and for the most part, have not experienced any negativity since I became a member in June or July 2012, this fiasco, however, has left me on the verge of cancellation and contacting the GB HQ with regards to how poorly the GB USA operations are run. I know mix ups happen, and given our difficult circumstances with the hurricane six weeks ago, I was more than willing to wait, what I do not understand are all the different reassuring "you will receive the R29 box", "your box was sent out since 11/19", "yes you will get your November box, don't worry" to "no, we did not send anything for you, but we will send from the office this week". Quite honestly, at this point, if the november R29 GB shows up, I will believe in miracles. I am asking you to respond back to me with the tracking number for my November GB that supposedly went out, or please let me know if I can pick it up from you, seeing that my box seems to keep missing your shipping window. I am in the NYC area as well. Thank you.
PS- Below is my communication with your rep with regards to this matter, when I was reassured that I will be receiving what I paid for. I understand Nicole is no longer employed by your company, but she was responding on your behalf at the time.

Type your response ABOVE THIS LINE to reply
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Subject: Contact Form

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NOV 25, 2012  |  06:44PM EST
GLOSSYBOX replied:

Hello P

Yes, you will be receiving the November R29 box.

Best Regards,
The Glossybox Team
--
[Please rate this message here: http://www.nicereply.com/glossybox-usa/nicole/]

Thank you!

The GLOSSYBOX Team

www.GLOSSYBOX.com
855-738-1140

NOV 13, 2012  |  09:12AM EST
Original message
GLOSSYBOX wrote:

Name:
E-mail:
Telephone:

Comment: I wanted to know if my November Box/ order will be processed, because in my order section within my profile, it is showing that the 3 months subscription have expired (in oct.), but I spoke to Nicole a few weeks back, and she re-assured me that I will be receiving my November box, and it was just merely a system glitch (the 3 months sub was purchased using the Refinery 29 coupon code, so it should cover Sept-Nov). I just wanted to make double sure, since I know you guys have a shipment window, and I do not want to be left out only to find out later and miss the November box altogether! Thank you.

This message was sent to  in reference to Case #:

Originally Posted by Eleda /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I tried to reach them , but couldn't during the day. Try calling early in the morning, right when they open.
I tried that multiple times and still they don't answer!

Originally Posted by PAsh /img/forum/go_quote.gif

so disgusted with them. wrote them a very lengthy email today (after about three before). their site was down on Monday and phone was offline since.

click if you need some late night entertainment.

To Whom this may concern,

Please understand that below is a copy of the message sent to GB USA, I am only contacting GB HQ in London out of sheer frustration and utter disgust. I hope that you will find this helpful in recognizing that GB USA has serious operation issues, and work toward resolving them. Thank you!

Hello Danielle,

I spoke to you last week regarding my R29 November GB. I was re-assured by you that, yet again, my box was not shipped out with the others, and will get shipped out "from the office", and to allow a few days to receive the tracking information.

I have been trying to contact GB since Monday of this week, only to be met with your generic message saying you are experiencing a high call volume, and to basically e-mail. I have called every day since, several times per day, and have received the the same message, so I am sending you this follow up email. I love the service that GB provides, and for the most part, have not experienced any negativity since I became a member in June or July 2012, this fiasco, however, has left me on the verge of cancellation and contacting the GB HQ with regards to how poorly the GB USA operations are run. I know mix ups happen, and given our difficult circumstances with the hurricane six weeks ago, I was more than willing to wait, what I do not understand are all the different reassuring "you will receive the R29 box", "your box was sent out since 11/19", "yes you will get your November box, don't worry" to "no, we did not send anything for you, but we will send from the office this week". Quite honestly, at this point, if the november R29 GB shows up, I will believe in miracles. I am asking you to respond back to me with the tracking number for my November GB that supposedly went out, or please let me know if I can pick it up from you, seeing that my box seems to keep missing your shipping window. I am in the NYC area as well. Thank you.

PS- Below is my communication with your rep with regards to this matter, when I was reassured that I will be receiving what I paid for. I understand Nicole is no longer employed by your company, but she was responding on your behalf at the time.

Type your response ABOVE THIS LINE to reply

Subject: Contact Form

NOV 25, 2012  |  06:44PM EST

GLOSSYBOX replied:

Hello P

Yes, you will be receiving the November R29 box.

Best Regards,

The Glossybox Team

--

[Please rate this message here: http://www.nicereply.com/glossybox-usa/nicole/]

Thank you!

The GLOSSYBOX Team

www.GLOSSYBOX.com

855-738-1140

NOV 13, 2012  |  09:12AM EST

Original message

GLOSSYBOX wrote:

Name:

E-mail:

Telephone:

Comment: I wanted to know if my November Box/ order will be processed, because in my order section within my profile, it is showing that the 3 months subscription have expired (in oct.), but I spoke to Nicole a few weeks back, and she re-assured me that I will be receiving my November box, and it was just merely a system glitch (the 3 months sub was purchased using the Refinery 29 coupon code, so it should cover Sept-Nov). I just wanted to make double sure, since I know you guys have a shipment window, and I do not want to be left out only to find out later and miss the November box altogether! Thank you.

This message was sent to  in reference to Case #:
you are brilliant!

I am going to contact the UK as well.

Thanks for the idea!

They replied to my email also. Said that we received the correct amount of the Skin and Co, it was just put in the wrong sized container. No mention of a replacement anything.

Back