Glossybox OCTOBER 2015 SPOILERS

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm excited about this box! I need the hair product... I got a subscription just for the october box (I might cancel after it though).

When do the boxes usually ship?
That's the million dollar question, with Glossy it could be this week or the last week of October. No one ever really knows.

That's the million dollar question, with Glossy it could be this week or the last week of October. No one ever really knows.
Ahhhh... :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

It shows as 'packed' (or something similar) on my Glossybox page.

I'm leaving for a week on saturday so hopefully it's here to greet me when I come back :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

These are the spoilers I found in my email. Gah! I want to re-sub but  I have too much stuff! French skin care is my fave!

Screen Shot 2015-10-07 at 9.31.21 AM.png

Screen Shot 2015-10-07 at 9.29.01 AM.png

Screen Shot 2015-10-07 at 9.29.13 AM.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Great spoiler! I love French skin care. I'm excited to get this box but after that I think I need a break. I have too much stuff and need to cut back on the boxes.

Mine is en route according to the tracking number, I will have to wait until I get back from vacation to see what I got. I hoping for the hair mask and a version of the perfume I don't hate. (I actually love getting fragrances, but I am have such weird chemistry, they don't always work. Which probably why I prefer getting them in subs rather than buying them myself: I've been very pleasantly surprised by things I never would have even sampled had I not gotten them in one of my boxes)

Great spoiler! I love French skin care. I'm excited to get this box but after that I think I need a break. I have too much stuff and need to cut back on the boxes.
lol you keep saying that Reija!!  

I got my shipping email but it hasn't moved!

lol you keep saying that Reija!!  

I got my shipping email but it hasn't moved!
I know. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> I'm a broken record. After this box for sure I'm cancelling. I'm on the record of saying that I'm doing it so it better happen now. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

Got mine today! Love this month! Also, for loyal subscribers there is a 25% off coupon for the holiday box... You can order it now and it ships at the end of November... It was only $30 with the code!

Got mine today! Love this month! Also, for loyal subscribers there is a 25% off coupon for the holiday box... You can order it now and it ships at the end of November... It was only $30 with the code!
I hope my mom counts as a loyal subscriber so I can use her code ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Any idea what's in the Holiday box?? 

Is the limited edition code we receive in the October box a unique code? I'd like to buy it but I never get my box til late in the month and Glossybox website says there's just a few left to order! If anyone has a code they don't want Id love it. Thanks.

Is the limited edition code we receive in the October box a unique code? I'd like to buy it but I never get my box til late in the month and Glossybox website says there's just a few left to order! If anyone has a code they don't want Id love it. Thanks.
Where do you see this? I only see the sold out Mother's Day box in the LE section. 

That would really be a bummer if they stopped the pre-sale before we got our codes. My box hasn't even shipped yet.

Back