Glossybox OCTOBER 2015 SPOILERS

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where do you see this? I only see the sold out Mother's Day box in the LE section.

That would really be a bummer if they stopped the pre-sale before we got our codes. My box hasn't even shipped yet.
I googled Glossybox holiday 2015 and it popped up, says there's only a few left. I didn't see it on the main page til I google searched. So weird.

I googled that and couldn't find anything about it. Normally they send out an email to subscribers when they start selling it. Last years was amazing so I definitely want in on it!

I'm kind of glad a canceled. I've seen a few unboxings, and I'm underwhelmed. Glossy box does too much skincare for me. My skin is fairly fickle and I can't really switch it up that often.

Well dang! When I googled it the other day it was up, maybe they were working on the page but it wasn't live yet? It showed all the contents, I wishbinhad taken a screen shot. I used to find pages that Memebox was working on all the time, then they'd disappear only to come back a few days later.

Well dang! When I googled it the other day it was up, maybe they were working on the page but it wasn't live yet? It showed all the contents, I wishbinhad taken a screen shot. I used to find pages that Memebox was working on all the time, then they'd disappear only to come back a few days later.
Do you remember any of the contents??

I hope it's as good as last year.

This is why MUT-ers are the best.  Super sleuths!

I got my box yesterday. I really like the designs and the box in general. I just realized I had posted the picture in the Holiday box thread instead of here. Oops! That's what I get for trying to multitask too much. :D Here is the picture of the box I got.

glossybox october 2015 spoilers.jpg

I was really pleased with this box.  I think it's one of the better values out there.  I love the rose scrub

Got my glossybox today. Loved the combination of products that I got.

Phyto protecting spray

La Roche-Posay Redermic

Nuxe exfoliating gel

Lollipops nail polish

De Bruyere Paris lipgloss

I was glad not to get perfume since I don't use it. I will use all of these products.

Am I the only one who still didn't get a shipping notice? :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My mother received her box but mine has yet to ship according to the website...

Me too. I would love the code. I stopped glossybox a number of months ago trying to reduce.  Never got one of these Holiday boxes but they sure look great. Would love to try one w/ the code.  THANKS

If anyone is sure they won't use their 25% off code from the October Glossybox, I'd love one to use on the Holiday box. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Instead of expensive French perfume I got a guest soap :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> that was kind of a bummer. Besides that this is probably my favorite box I've received- and I did get the holiday box too. But I am not renewing my subscription
I got the guest soap too, which is a bit disappointing considering I have a 1-bedroom apartment with one bathroom sink and never use bar soap for hand washing. Besides the soap and the gloss (which I generally don't like glosses, but I suppose I can give it a try), I like the box. By the way, has anyone worn the lip gloss yet? Is it sticky? Long lasting? 

I'm looking for a holiday box coupon too, after anyone ahead of me gets one! I'm getting a box this month but it usually doesnt come til VERY late and I'm afraid it will sell out. If I get one ahead of mine I'll just give mine away when it comes. Thanks!

I got home from my trip last night to several boxes waiting for me including this one. Like a few others, I got the soap. I'm really pissed about this. I understand variation, but soap instead of perfume?? Interesting that none of the beauty bloggers get soap, they all get a nice perfume so that we sign up thinking we'll get that too.

I'm done with Glossybox.

I got home from my trip last night to several boxes waiting for me including this one. Like a few others, I got the soap. I'm really pissed about this. I understand variation, but soap instead of perfume?? Interesting that none of the beauty bloggers get soap, they all get a nice perfume so that we sign up thinking we'll get that too.

I'm done with Glossybox.
Sorry to hear you didn't get the perfume :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> I wish they sent everyone the same things.

Back