Graze.com USA-- $5/box + First Month free!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually feel bad. I let a few items expire. I was busy with back to school stuff and just burned out on  the selections.  I trashed a lot of stuff so I will see what I have coming with the next box and take it from there.

Originally Posted by elainecad /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Is anybody else bored by the selections they are receiving. I am getting a  No-rish crackers  and flapjacks almost every time. I never get the bread stick types ones and there a quite a few  snacks that have been repeating.  I know some snacks are not in season with the heat. I don't even want to eat them any more. I do love Nature Box so I might be saying goodbye to this one soon.
they haven't sent me the nori ever!!! I really want it! (but I get the bread stick ones a lot)  apparently we need to switch profiles :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I actually wound up quitting graze even though it was only five bucks a month. I was bored with their selections. They never sent me the same thing twice or anything like that but I just didn't find myself excited about their boxes anymore. I much prefer Naturebox even though it's four times the price.

Originally Posted by gypsiemagic /img/forum/go_quote.gif

they haven't sent me the nori ever!!! I really want it! (but I get the bread stick ones a lot)  apparently we need to switch profiles :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Yes, too funny! I get them like almost every box. They are good . But I want more variety. I have only received the breadstick type snacks once. Maybe I need to send them an e-mail?

I cancelled my account, again. I cancelled months ago because the arrival dates were totally  unpredictable and I was moving around all summer. Now that I'm back in one place I resubbed to have something to take to school for lunch, what a mistake. I'm still missing a box from two weeks ago and all they could say was "sorry! we're still in our launch phase! but it did ship so it's on the way!" a) wasn't the launch phase like 9 month ago? and B) my box that was mailed out two weeks ago isn't going to be good if/when it arrives. thankfully they refunded me that box so there's no loss, but i still really see no reason to stay subbed unless they open a warehouse in the US.

loved the concept and the price point, but definitely not for me. i'm pretty sure most women here have probably cancelled as well, since this topic has been rather...dead. hahaha. I've looked in to nature box but I don't like the idea of getting one box each month at $20 a month, I'm afraid I'd go through all the snacks in like a few days.

Quote: Originally Posted by kawaiimeows /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I cancelled my account, again. I cancelled months ago because the arrival dates were totally  unpredictable and I was moving around all summer. Now that I'm back in one place I resubbed to have something to take to school for lunch, what a mistake. I'm still missing a box from two weeks ago and all they could say was "sorry! we're still in our launch phase! but it did ship so it's on the way!" a) wasn't the launch phase like 9 month ago? and B) my box that was mailed out two weeks ago isn't going to be good if/when it arrives. thankfully they refunded me that box so there's no loss, but i still really see no reason to stay subbed unless they open a warehouse in the US.

loved the concept and the price point, but definitely not for me. i'm pretty sure most women here have probably cancelled as well, since this topic has been rather...dead. hahaha. I've looked in to nature box but I don't like the idea of getting one box each month at $20 a month, I'm afraid I'd go through all the snacks in like a few days.

That is one problem with them, I go through some of the snacks super fast because I rarely pay attention to serving sizes LOL. But the quality of snacks is much better and once you get your first box you can choose your snacks so you're never stuck with something you don't like like you are with Graze. Also, I don't know if everyone's is like this but I have the option to add up to either 15 or 20 more snacks for an additional fee. Even though it makes it my most expensive sub I figure it's still less than buying 20 snacks from the grocery store and the stuff is healthier and better quality.

Quote: Originally Posted by elainecad /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Yes, too funny! I get them like almost every box. They are good . But I want more variety. I have only received the breadstick type snacks once. Maybe I need to send them an e-mail?

I usually trash something after I've received it to ensure I get snacks I haven't tried before.  Funny enough the Nori ones are one of the few I haven't tried.

Also, with Naturebox they occasionaly send out an extra snack. I've gotten something like three? And I've only had four or five boxes with them. They sent one my first box (actually, my first box they had an issue with and ended up sending a replacement box as soon as I contacted them) and it turned out to be one of my favorite snacks. They've also got great customer service. I've had to change my billing date like three times because the date of my check has changed and they've always been very good about it. I personally LOVE Naturebox, it's my favorite food sub. Around here there's only one store that really sells the bulk foods like what you can get from them but their dried fruit tends to be sweetened, Naturebox doesn't add sugar to their dried fruit.

Quote: Originally Posted by SamhopeM /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Also, with Naturebox they occasionaly send out an extra snack. I've gotten something like three? And I've only had four or five boxes with them. They sent one my first box (actually, my first box they had an issue with and ended up sending a replacement box as soon as I contacted them) and it turned out to be one of my favorite snacks. They've also got great customer service. I've had to change my billing date like three times because the date of my check has changed and they've always been very good about it. I personally LOVE Naturebox, it's my favorite food sub. Around here there's only one store that really sells the bulk foods like what you can get from them but their dried fruit tends to be sweetened, Naturebox doesn't add sugar to their dried fruit.

I'm becoming more and more sold on signing up now LOL. I didn't realize how big their snacks were until I was poking around their site. my fiance is a vegetarian (and also a lazy shopper/cooker) so I might talk him into signing up as well heheh.

Quote: Originally Posted by kawaiimeows /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm becoming more and more sold on signing up now LOL. I didn't realize how big their snacks were until I was poking around their site. my fiance is a vegetarian (and also a lazy shopper/cooker) so I might talk him into signing up as well heheh.

I absolutely love their dried pineapple, I get it in every box now. I originally signed up for the half off the first box thinking I'd cancel afterwards but was so impressed with them that I kept them. At the time I was perfectly happy with Graze but once I got both boxes the same day and the Naturebox just totally outshined Graze. The Graze snacks I got that time were pretty bland in comparison.

I absolutely love their dried pineapple, I get it in every box now. I originally signed up for the half off the first box thinking I'd cancel afterwards but was so impressed with them that I kept them. At the time I was perfectly happy with Graze but once I got both boxes the same day and the Naturebox just totally outshined Graze. The Graze snacks I got that time were pretty bland in comparison.
I couldn't agree more.  There are still some Graze snacks that I really enjoy, but the overall taste and quality of  Naturebox snacks is much better.  Plus, it's nice to get more than one serving of something that you love, and actually be able to choose the items that you want!  I also agree about the dried pineapple...it's like candy!

I couldn't agree more.  There are still some Graze snacks that I really enjoy, but the overall taste and quality of  Naturebox snacks is much better.  Plus, it's nice to get more than one serving of something that you love, and actually be able to choose the items that you want!  I also agree about the dried pineapple...it's like candy!
Yeah, I still like some Graze mixes as well but all the flavors of seeds and nuts that Naturebox has makes Graze plain ones pale in comparison. Naturebox does have a few not so good for you snacks I personally love the lemon tea biscuits and the Italian bistro pretzels for example but I love that they have so many healthier snacks. I always make sure to try at least one thing I have never tried in each box and I have not run into a snack I don't like yet. I can't say the same with Graze even though I trashed the stuff I knew I would not like from the start.

I , too love that pineapple. I look forward to my box every month.

Back