Graze.com USA-- $5/box + First Month free!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by torcor /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Can someone PM me a code? Thanks!
Personal codes are not allowed to be PMed or posted as per the Terms of Service. You can use the code makeuptalk that they provided for our forum,if it's expired try instagram, tumblr, google, etc. people have been posting them everywhere on the internet. 
flowers.gif

Originally Posted by sgpatt21 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Could someone DM me an invitation code for graze? thank you!
Originally Posted by kawaiimeows /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Personal codes are not allowed to be PMed or posted as per the Terms of Service. You can use the code makeuptalk that they provided for our forum,if it's expired try instagram, tumblr, google, etc. people have been posting them everywhere on the internet. 
flowers.gif

Originally Posted by kmgarden /img/forum/go_quote.gif

If anyone has an invitation code, can you please PM it to me? Thanks so much!!
You cannot ask for or give personal referrals on the forum. You can however use the code MAKEUPTALK.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by tulosai /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just found out about this today and totally bummed because I can't find a referral code that still works anywhere... ah well, off to keep trying :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
a lot of them are expiring because i believe graze is trying to limit the number of subscribers, but try blogs, instagram, tumblr, etc. people have been posting them!

I think the MAKEUPTALK invitation code expired. I would do as suggested and look on blogs, twitter, Instagram, etc.

I got last week's box yesterday.... I had canceled because the delays are maddening...but I just love their stuff and restarted my sub...until it gets too hot for the chocolates anyway.  It is a little box of joy! 

Oh man, this is one I really want to try but it does seem they changed the invitation process, rats! I'm stalking Twitter to try to use one before someone else ha

I just tried about 3,000 codes from blogs, tumbler, Instagram and the makeuptalk one and they're all expired. :/ Anyone know how long their wait list is? ETA: Never mind, I just signed up with an active code.

Back