Graze.com USA-- $5/box + First Month free!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Graze has offered MUT members an exclusive invite code. MUT is not affiliated with nor compensated by Graze.com.

Makeuptalk
That was sweet.

i'm going to show graze to my boyfriend. he's a vegetarian and also loves snacks that involve nuts and stuff, he's just bad at picking things out or actually going to the store and buying them (and i live 2 hours away). i haven't talked to him about it yet but i think he'll like the idea of getting this at his door every week.

Originally Posted by tivoli92 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

does anyone know when shipping will start? i'm impatient!!
There was a comment, maybe on the other Graze thread saying they start shipping on Thursday. I'm super excited too!

There was a comment, maybe on the other Graze thread saying they start shipping on Thursday. I'm super excited too!
When I emailed them to ask, they told me to expect the first box around Thursday! I don't know if that is only my account (we are in sf Bay Area for reference) or for all the accounts. But it's gotten me excited!! I still haven't gone grocery shopping and have subsisted on diet coke and stealig cheese from my roommates and waiting to go eat with my boyfriend, my apartment is empty. Trader Joes is .9 miles away, it's just soooo rainy!

Graze has offered MUT members an exclusive invite code. MUT is not affiliated with nor compensated by Graze.com.
Makeuptalk

Neat! I just have to figure out whether to send it to my office or home ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Damn it!! Just signed up. I really don't need another food subscription box, but this looked too good. Anyone know if we are able to skip weeks?

Originally Posted by onebizeebee /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Damn it!! Just signed up. I really don't need another food subscription box, but this looked too good. Anyone know if we are able to skip weeks?
In terms of skipping I noticed today a "push back 1 week" button. Not sure if it's limited to one week only.

Awesome. I didn't see that at first glance through the site. Gotta go back and see if that option is on my page.

Thanks!!
smileno.gif

Originally Posted by Meahlea /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Because we are weird and Texas is weird :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
yep, we only deserve the weirdest lol. texas sucks sometimes, i had to cancel SS cuz they started charging me tax on the boxes x-]

Originally Posted by javagirl87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

yep, we only deserve the weirdest lol. texas sucks sometimes, i had to cancel SS cuz they started charging me tax on the boxes x-]
the state made a deal with amazon, too :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> But in subject-related news. I cannot wait to get this. Hardcore.

Originally Posted by millhavenslotti /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I didn't use to have the skip a week button, but now I do.  I know it wasn't there before.
Maybe it's because you can't skip your first week?

One of nibbles is a TRASHED item!!! Perhaps I did that after the deadline :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  this box is for my kids, so... we'll see if they eat it! if it's enjoyed, i'm happy to un-trash it!

Latest posts

Back