Graze.com USA-- $5/box + First Month free!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by EllynoUta /img/forum/go_quote.gif

can someone send me a code as well please? <3
Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Graze has offered MUT members an exclusive invite code. MUT is not affiliated with nor compensated by Graze.com.

Makeuptalk
There you go.
smile.gif

I think graze's system of ratings and the level of personalization is great, but I might add a couple of suggestions:

A mobile app! A more streamlined way to rate our snacks on the go!

The option to view the snacks either by the "healthy benefits" category, or calories clearly visible on all snacks at first glance, or a way to sort snacks by calorie count, so those of us trying to be "good" can still have all the options of the "nibblebox".

I've also heard of the UK site having a "send it soon" rating/button on the snacks, DO WANT!

Originally Posted by ryuuseiu /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I think graze's system of ratings and the level of personalization is great, but I might add a couple of suggestions:

A mobile app! A more streamlined way to rate our snacks on the go!

The option to view the snacks either by the "healthy benefits" category, or calories clearly visible on all snacks at first glance, or a way to sort snacks by calorie count, so those of us trying to be "good" can still have all the options of the "nibblebox".

I've also heard of the UK site having a "send it soon" rating/button on the snacks, DO WANT!
Agreed! I'd love a send it soon option. Or I'd love to have a ratings system like:

Send it often

Send it sometimes

Send it rarely

Send it never

Want to try it

Because I'm sure there will be things that I don't want to completely trash, and some things that I want to receive often. Like, I wish there were another option between "like it" and "trash it".

Originally Posted by MascaraWhiskey /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Can someone send me a code please? New to this site and cant figure out how to get the link to work.
Just go to Graze.com and enter "Makeuptalk" when it asks for an invite code.

I signed up! I am so excited! I just started working again after 2 1/2 years as a stay at home mom so I've been trying to get back in the groove! This will be perfect to take to work! I can't wait!

Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Agreed! I'd love a send it soon option. Or I'd love to have a ratings system like:

Send it often

Send it sometimes

Send it rarely

Send it never

Want to try it

Because I'm sure there will be things that I don't want to completely trash, and some things that I want to receive often. Like, I wish there were another option between "like it" and "trash it".
I think that is similar to how the rating system actually works:

TRASH = never send me this

TRY = happy to try

LIKE = send occasionally

LOVE = send regularly

Originally Posted by ryuuseiu /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Send it often

Send it sometimes

Send it rarely

Send it never

Want to try it

I think that is similar to how the rating system actually works:

TRASH = never send me this

TRY = happy to try

LIKE = send occasionally

LOVE = send regularly

What I was saying is that I would like an extra option in there in between "send sometimes" and "send never"...just a big gap for me. I am weird and though I like some things, I eat them rarely...like potato chips, for example...I eat them literally about once a year. So if they were an option, I feel like "like" would possibly get them sent too often, I don't want to leave things I've already tried on "try",  but I wouldn't want to trash them completely...see what I'm sayin?

I know it sounds nitpicky, lmao, I just like everything to fit neatly into a category... :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> It's why I couldn't go through and put "like"  or "love" next to things I hadn't tried yet. I'm a weirdo.

And also a "SEND ASAP!!!" option for the things you haven't tried yet that you most want to try!

I guess we just have treat "try" as the "meh" option? totally second the "SEND NOW" option!

I, too, felt a little funny rating something I haven't tried, but I guess I see it as giving them a higher chance to make me happy!

Does anyone know if you are able to "gift" the graze box to someone else? I'm interested in signing my mom up for it.

Originally Posted by missnaya /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Does anyone know if you are able to "gift" the graze box to someone else? I'm interested in signing my mom up for it.
I'm not sure, but it would not let me use the same credit card on a second account. (Maybe due to the free box?)

This seems like a really great deal!  I'm excited to try it and to have the invite code to use.  It's definitely worth a try for the two free boxes.  I'm also thankful that we can trash things before we get them.  I don't like raisins so that's a plus for me!

Originally Posted by missnaya /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You should be able to. They emailed me and said that they could not ship to an APO for quality reasons. They offered to send it to someone else in the US. They were quick to respond, email them.

Originally Posted by italiablu /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You should be able to. They emailed me and said that they could not ship to an APO for quality reasons. They offered to send it to someone else in the US. They were quick to respond, email them.
Thanks! I emailed them and they explained to me how to do it. They were really quick to respond to my email as well! :)

Can someone send me an invite to Graze?? I would love to get this for my husband for Valentines Day. We are always looking for new healthy ways to snack! Thank you SOOOOO much!! 
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Ashley Winters /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Can someone send me an invite to Graze?? I would love to get this for my husband for Valentines Day. We are always looking for new healthy ways to snack! Thank you SOOOOO much!! 
smile.gif
Use the code MAKEUPTALK. We don't allow personal referrals on the forum.

Latest posts

Back