Graze.com USA-- $5/box + First Month free!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I gave up trying to find a valid GrazeBox US code 
icon_cry.gif
.  I ended up subscribing to NatureBox because I think it's cheaper in the long run.

GrazeBox (4 servings = $5, 16 servings/month = $20) 

NatureBox (15-25 servings/month = $19.95)

Although, I have to admit that some of the snacks on the GrazeBox website look so good 
smilehappyyes.gif

Originally Posted by bumbeaute /img/forum/go_quote.gif

icon_cry.gif
.  I ended up subscribing to NatureBox because I think it's cheaper in the long run.

Although, I have to admit that some of the snacks on the GrazeBox website look so good 
smilehappyyes.gif
I have a code.  Also I agree, naturebox is muuuuuuch better. I've been skipping graze for over a month now and my naturebox foods last me MORE than a month.

I ended up cancelling my graze box. I liked it. But I didn't like how sporadic the deliveries are. I may try nature box this summer when I'm staying with my fiance's family, since they don't buy the most healthiest snacks.

Originally Posted by kawaiimeows /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I ended up cancelling my graze box. I liked it. But I didn't like how sporadic the deliveries are. I may try nature box this summer when I'm staying with my fiance's family, since they don't buy the most healthiest snacks.
Good idea! I seriously love nature box. and now they are letting me customize my boxes (They let me start doing that after the second shipment).  I really want to cancel graze but i'm afraid that once I do they'll bring in some awesome snacks and I won't get another invite lol. I've skipped since March 7th so I guess it's not too difficult for me to just keep skipping lol

I wish I could see the options that NatureBox has and rate items like I can on Graze. I'm a usually a picky eater but I'm trying to eat healthier for well-being and weight loss purposes. I signed up for NatureBox since I found a 50% off code. I'm going to figure out which one I like the most and keep that one after next month.

I've been going subscription box crazy lol. It's an addiction.

EDIT: I see now that I can edit my second box.

icon_cry.gif

smilehappyyes.gif
I agree, it really is a better buy. I did that math when I reviewed NB a month or so ago and came to the same conclusion. I also have to give a nod to NB because they let us customize our choices now.

I also super love GoBites but they are more expensive. They have delicious stuff and let you pick what you want so I'm a big fan, but the packages (same size as Graze) are 2 bucks each basically.

I really really want to try Nature Box, but there's just one thing holding me back: their cancellation policy. I can't cancel online, I have to cancel via phone. Most people wouldn't care, but I know if I sign up and I have to call to cancel I will probably never cancel. First of all, calling strangers really freaks me out. It's not rational, but it's true. Secondly, it's a pain in the butt to make time for during business hours and I just will forget to do it or put it off for several months.

Also, I really like how Graze is individually packaged, but I could get past that if not for the cancellation issue.

If you want to pick your own snacks I would suggest Nuts Online or Nuts.com

I did reccomend them to a few people here before and pretty much everyone who has tried their items or who I give them to ends up going online to order.

They do have some samples and seem to be now selling smaller snack size bags of some stuff.

Everything I've gotten has been very fresh and my only issue was once I had a bag or crackers that came here all broken in half- they were still very fresh.

They did refund me for those and were super nice about that...

Shipping to Canada even only takes 2 days, so I am very impressed.

Most of their items come in one pound bags, so everyone might not like that?

I know it makes me more tempted to snack, so I hid my bags away from the kitchen and put some stuff in smaller portion bags.

Originally Posted by EmGee /img/forum/go_quote.gif

If you want to pick your own snacks I would suggest Nuts Online or Nuts.com

I did reccomend them to a few people here before and pretty much everyone who has tried their items or who I give them to ends up going online to order.

They do have some samples and seem to be now selling smaller snack size bags of some stuff.

Everything I've gotten has been very fresh and my only issue was once I had a bag or crackers that came here all broken in half- they were still very fresh.

They did refund me for those and were super nice about that...

Shipping to Canada even only takes 2 days, so I am very impressed.

Most of their items come in one pound bags, so everyone might not like that?

I know it makes me more tempted to snack, so I hid my bags away from the kitchen and put some stuff in smaller portion bags.
Thanks...I'm going to check it out.

Originally Posted by KayEss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I really really want to try Nature Box, but there's just one thing holding me back: their cancellation policy. I can't cancel online, I have to cancel via phone. Most people wouldn't care, but I know if I sign up and I have to call to cancel I will probably never cancel. First of all, calling strangers really freaks me out. It's not rational, but it's true. Secondly, it's a pain in the butt to make time for during business hours and I just will forget to do it or put it off for several months.

Also, I really like how Graze is individually packaged, but I could get past that if not for the cancellation issue.
I really hate conducting any type of business by phone. 

Originally Posted by TXSlainte /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by KayEss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I really hate conducting any type of business by phone. 

I am so glad other people understand this...I will NOT sign up for something if the phone is necessary :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I am so glad other people understand this...I will NOT sign up for something if the phone is necessary :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Same here. I've had so many horrible customer service experiences via phone. I rather sign up and cancel online or via email. I wish I would have realize that before signing up for NatureBox.

Originally Posted by lioness90 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Same here. I've had so many horrible customer service experiences via phone. I rather sign up and cancel online or via email. I wish I would have realize that before signing up for NatureBox.
iagree.gif
  Here's my experience with NatureBox...

PROS:

• Variety of snacks
  • Discounts (they always have offers for $10/ 1st month or $8 - 9/ for 3 months depending where you get your offer)

CONS:

• Bag not full (for $4/bag I expected them to be a lot bigger (you can find better and cheaper snacks at Whole Foods)
  • Serving sizes -- meager (although they claim to offer "more servings" the size of their servings is like 1/4 cup or 1/2 cup -- barely a handful to keep me satiated).
  • Customization under Beta test (you can customize your next box BUT since it's under Beta test -- a lot of the snacks go out of stock fast and you have to keep editing it.  If you don't they'll send you random replacements for the out of stock items and a $5 credit per snack that was not in your original order)
  • Cancellations only by phone

I cancelled today.  I thought the automated response when they first answer was awkward (it's a guy giving you directions to press 1 -- while trying to be funny but not succeeding).  I waited for 10-min before someone picked up.  During my wait I heard a lot of elevator music and the phone ringing.  When I finally got through with a CS, I barely could hear her, she was in a room with other CS reps all talking loudly at once.  She kept getting my e-mail wrong (which they require in order to send you a cancellation confirmation).  After another 5-min, she finally cancelled my subscription with the correct e-mail.  All in all it took about 15-min just to cancel my subscription.

iagree.gif
  Here's my experience with NatureBox...

PROS:

• Variety of snacks
  • Discounts (they always have offers for $10/ 1st month or $8 - 9/ for 3 months depending where you get your offer)

CONS:

• Bag not full (for $4/bag I expected them to be a lot bigger (you can find better and cheaper snacks at Whole Foods)
  • Serving sizes -- meager (although they claim to offer "more servings" the size of their servings is like 1/4 cup or 1/2 cup -- barely a handful to keep me satiated).
  • Customization under Beta test (you can customize your next box BUT since it's under Beta test -- a lot of the snacks go out of stock fast and you have to keep editing it.  If you don't they'll send you random replacements for the out of stock items and a $5 credit per snack that was not in your original order)
  • Cancellations only by phone

I cancelled today.  I thought the automated response when they first answer was awkward (it's a guy giving you directions to press 1 -- while trying to be funny but not succeeding).  I waited for 10-min before someone picked up.  During my wait I heard a lot of elevator music and the phone ringing.  When I finally got through with a CS, I barely could hear her, she was in a room with other CS reps all talking loudly at once.  She kept getting my e-mail wrong (which they require in order to send you a cancellation confirmation).  After another 5-min, she finally cancelled my subscription with the correct e-mail.  All in all it took about 15-min just to cancel my subscription.
hmmm Idk. their snacks last me an entire month...I still have some from my first month and am still working on all of them from this last month. i think they give plenty.

and i think that's amazing they give you $5 credit back for snacks that our out of stock and replaced, I added a different one when it was out of stock...wish I would have known so I could have gotten $5 instead!

Originally Posted by javagirl87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

and i think that's amazing they give you $5 credit back for snacks that our out of stock and replaced, I added a different one when it was out of stock...wish I would have known so I could have gotten $5 instead!
Yeah, I'm not sure if its $5 credit for each out of stock snack, or just $5 credit in general (no matter how many snacks they replace) but here's what they sent me when I contacted them about it...

Quote: Thank you for reaching out to NatureBox!

Thank you so much for all of your feedback and we are so sorry many of your items have been out of stock. Since the personalization feature is still in Beta testing, we are trying to re-stock items as soon as possible. If you receive a different item than the one you originally wanted because it was out of stock, you will receive a $5.00 credit towards your next box. Thank you so much for your patience.

Could you please give me the name and email address associated with your NatureBox account so I can see if there is anything I can do for you? Thank you. Again, we apologize for the inconvenience.

Quote: Originally Posted by javagirl87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yeah, I'm not sure if its $5 credit for each out of stock snack, or just $5 credit in general (no matter how many snacks they replace) but here's what they sent me when I contacted them about it...

Quote: Thank you for reaching out to NatureBox!

Thank you so much for all of your feedback and we are so sorry many of your items have been out of stock. Since the personalization feature is still in Beta testing, we are trying to re-stock items as soon as possible. If you receive a different item than the one you originally wanted because it was out of stock, you will receive a $5.00 credit towards your next box. Thank you so much for your patience.

Could you please give me the name and email address associated with your NatureBox account so I can see if there is anything I can do for you? Thank you. Again, we apologize for the inconvenience.

Wow, that is good to know! Thanks!

Hi, I'm new and am very interested in sampling boxes.  I've been trying to find an invitation code for Graze but found a lot of interesting information about other options.  Now I'm not sure which way to go!  lol   If anyone has a code for Graze I'd be very appreciative.  I'll also be checking out the many suggestions I've seen here.  The comments and reviews are very helpful.  Thanks!!!

I recently got a code and signed up. I never got my first two boxes do to a shipping label error! Super bummed, but the company was extremely apologetic and credited me right away. They have an amazing customer service team. Each time I have contacted them, I received a response back within like 6 hours. Hopefully the shipping error will be resolved for my 3rd box (which is being processed now!) I'm also really impressed with their website. It is very visual and user-friendly. Hopefully the wait for the snacks will be worth it! They look delicious!

Is anybody else bored by the selections they are receiving. I am getting a  No-rish crackers  and flapjacks almost every time. I never get the bread stick types ones and there a quite a few  snacks that have been repeating.  I know some snacks are not in season with the heat. I don't even want to eat them any more. I do love Nature Box so I might be saying goodbye to this one soon.

Originally Posted by elainecad /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Is anybody else bored by the selections they are receiving. I am getting a  No-rish crackers  and flapjacks almost every time. I never get the bread stick types ones and there a quite a few  snacks that have been repeating.  I know some snacks are not in season with the heat. I don't even want to eat them any more. I do love Nature Box so I might be saying goodbye to this one soon.
My sub has been on hold since May-ish. I'm not impressed with their selection at the moment.

Back