Graze.com USA-- $5/box + First Month free!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by magicalmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hooray! I'm not the only one 
icon_cheesygrin.gif
 I mean, $1 for the box is an awfully good deal, but they did promise it free!
If it's a preauth that $1 charge will drop soon :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I signed up! I love food and this seems on the "healthy" side so I caved it. I mean it's free! If I do end up loving it I will stick with it. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Shayna11 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Arg, I can't find a code that works anywhere.  They evidently removed the one on their facebook.  I need snacks!!
I just looked at their FB page (USA) and the code is still there... It does work, giving you your 1st and 5th boxes doe free.

Originally Posted by gypsiemagic /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by Dalylah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

A heads up to all members: You may not send referral codes on MuT. Please do not ask for them either because this results in forcing a member to break this rule. Refer to the terms of service if you have questions. If you still have questions after reading them feel free to message me or any other moderator.

Straight from the Terms Of Service:
how does one go about passing along invites when the only way to access a service is through an invite code?

if both parties are aware that it is a personal invite link and it was solicited, why is it against terms to PM them?

also.... are moderators able to read PMs? why would it be called a Private Message if its monitored for violations of terms of service

Morning! Just catching up on threads.

The no affiliate and no referral links rule was put into place long before 95% of the current moderator team was put into place. The reason why its not allowed are two fold - one it gives people an unfair advantage over another person and it's considered as spam. Many sites including Beautylish as well as us do not allow personal referrals or affiliate links for these two reasons.

The reason the PM system can't be used to pass affiliate or referral links is for the same reason. We want to protect our members from spam and while a member may ask for an invite that person may end up with numerous people PMing them those codes. Moderators do NOT have a way to read your PMs EXCEPT if the person who received it marks it as spam then it will show up in the Huddler Admin Panel otherwise there's no way for us to read it. I've only seen a few PMs because of this and if someone feels uncomfortable with the PM they received then please flag it for the staff to view it and deal with it.

I signed up. What a lovely website. My husband is from New Zealand and his tastes are different from mine, so I kept trying to pick things he would like too!

I signed up after looking at the variety of snacks they have. One of my goals for the year is to eat healthier snacks (and less of them), so this fits in perfectly to that goal.

I signed up as well--so excited for little treats! Planning to keep it till box 5 and see if we think it's worth the money. I love that you can list preferences and how often you want things, plus some of the flavor combos are unique. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by nicepenguins /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I signed up as well--so excited for little treats! Planning to keep it till box 5 and see if we think it's worth the money. I love that you can list preferences and how often you want things, plus some of the flavor combos are unique.
smile.gif
That was my thinking as well.

I got an email from graze this morning with the invitation code USAVIP, if anyone still needs a code.

Can anyone confirm if referral dollars can be used to get a free box or just $1 off? (Anyone who has tried it in the UK?) The FAQ says that, "The only rules are that they can't be used in conjunction with other offers and you can only use one reward per box." Sounds like no free boxes even if I refer 5 people, just $4 instead of $5.

Originally Posted by ryuuseiu /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got an email from graze this morning with the invitation code USAVIP, if anyone still needs a code.

Can anyone confirm if referral dollars can be used to get a free box or just $1 off? (Anyone who has tried it in the UK?) The FAQ says that, "The only rules are that they can't be used in conjunction with other offers and you can only use one reward per box." Sounds like no free boxes even if I refer 5 people, just $4 instead of $5.
Just $1 off your next box OR you can choose to donate that $1 to a Graze farming school in Uganda.

Augh, I caved and ordered. I'm glad they have the trash option. I hate dried fruit.I hope I get a few of the dippers.

Originally Posted by NikNik455 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Augh, I caved and ordered. I'm glad they have the trash option. I hate dried fruit.I hope I get a few of the dippers.
If they don't send me dippers, I will be very sad! I put "love" next to the apple/caramel and cookie/jelly ones... hopefully i get at least one in my first box!

I noticed after I was done going through all the options that all my "love" options were the least healthy, but oh well, I have been dreaming of dippers for days. I'm even looking forward to the dried fruit and some of the dessert options with amaretti and things. yay!!!

Originally Posted by Dots /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I noticed after I was done going through all the options that all my "love" options were the least healthy, but oh well, I have been dreaming of dippers for days.
Mine too. I'm such a naughty snacker.
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Morning! Just catching up on threads.

The no affiliate and no referral links rule was put into place long before 95% of the current moderator team was put into place. The reason why its not allowed are two fold - one it gives people an unfair advantage over another person and it's considered as spam. Many sites including Beautylish as well as us do not allow personal referrals or affiliate links for these two reasons.

The reason the PM system can't be used to pass affiliate or referral links is for the same reason. We want to protect our members from spam and while a member may ask for an invite that person may end up with numerous people PMing them those codes. Moderators do NOT have a way to read your PMs EXCEPT if the person who received it marks it as spam then it will show up in the Huddler Admin Panel otherwise there's no way for us to read it. I've only seen a few PMs because of this and if someone feels uncomfortable with the PM they received then please flag it for the staff to view it and deal with it.
Thank you so much for the clear and direct response :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Sometimes I forget this is technically a unfiltered group of people, and not a bunch of people I know :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I definitely get why they are put in place for protection, and if the PM is solicited then generally speaking no "problem" exists.

The more you know!

Much appreciated. Not to sound stubborn, but I really appreciate when an explanation is offered :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Sometimes its impossible to see things from every parties perspective :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Thank you so much for the clear and direct response :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Sometimes I forget this is technically a unfiltered group of people, and not a bunch of people I know :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I definitely get why they are put in place for protection, and if the PM is solicited then generally speaking no "problem" exists. The more you know! Much appreciated. Not to sound stubborn, but I really appreciate when an explanation is offered :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Sometimes its impossible to see things from every parties perspective :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 
Could not have thanked you better myself!

Graze has offered MUT members an exclusive invite code. MUT is not affiliated with nor compensated by Graze.com.

Makeuptalk

Latest posts

Back