Graze.com USA-- $5/box + First Month free!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Shayna11 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Arg, I can't find a code that works anywhere.  They evidently removed the one on their facebook.  I need snacks!!
Go to the front page of the site and sign up. No code needed.

Whoops...nevermind.  

Put my email on what I guess is the waitlist?  Not sure, but this sounds like a fun box to get.

Originally Posted by Shayna11 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Arg, I can't find a code that works anywhere.  They evidently removed the one on their facebook.  I need snacks!!
Me too :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I went to the site and put in my email, hopefully I get an invitation code soon.

Or a MUTer will help me out ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I just signed up. Not knowing what the choices were made me hesitant but now signed up...

The choices look so fantastic and delicious for snacks. Plus I usually spend more than $5 a week for snacks so this will be a great way to manage my money since the 4 graze boxes a week will keep me going.

I think I'll just have a hard time saving them and not eating them immediately.

Originally Posted by Dalylah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Please read what has already been posted. No code is needed.
that just puts you on the waitlist... I have been on the waitlist for a month, I only got to make an account because a MUTer posted an invite link from a blog earlier in the week. 

It's definitely still invite only.

Originally Posted by kawaiimeows /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Here's my attempt to help explain and interpret the rule. This is straight from the ToS

Restrictions on Use
You agree that you will not:

3. use the Site for promotional or commercial purposes, except as expressly permitted by Huddler or MakeupTalk.com;

Both requesting referral links and distributing referral links via PM is still USING the site for promotional and commercial purposes, so it doesn't matter if it is a PM because it is still occurring on site. 

Not to mention this rule has been enforced in the past, it's not something new that we came up with especially for Graze. Here's one example that came to my mind: https://www.makeuptalk.com/t/130596/free-planner-ended
Hmmm, well I really fail to see where this is any different from people linking up and swapping makeup. 

I guess I just am not seeing how an invitation code is really "promotional" or "commercial" as us users don't own any stake in graze, it's just a bunch of us trying to share something with other people. 

In reality its only one extra click away, because people can easily link in a PM to a blog post or tweet with an invite code, so I would think as a site you want to keep traffic on the site. 

Originally Posted by gypsiemagic /img/forum/go_quote.gif

that just puts you on the waitlist... I have been on the waitlist for a month, I only got to make an account because a MUTer posted an invite link from a blog earlier in the week. 

It's definitely still invite only.
I signed up today with no code, no links, no anything. I just typed it in on graze.com .

Thanks, ladies, for the assistance in signing in (i.e. the different browser suggestion and contact info!). I hope we get the boxes soon.
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by nellswell /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thanks, ladies, for the assistance in signing in (i.e. the different browser suggestion and contact info!). I hope we get the boxes soon.
icon_smile.gif
Since Graze did change their site you may have to clear cookies and/or temporary files to get the site to show up differently.

Glad you got in Nellswell :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Since Graze did change their site you may have to clear cookies and/or temporary files to get the site to show up differently. Glad you got in Nellswell :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Didn't think of that one! Good idea.

Hope I'm not violating any TOS by posting this!!

I'm currently overseas and I overheard a TV commercial for Graze. On the commercial they mentioned using the code YUM2 I can't remember what they said the code was for and I myself am not subscribed to Graze. I'm not even sure if it will work on the US Graze, since I saw it overseas, but just thought I'd share it with everyone just in case. 

I signed up... of course, lol.  I always fall to the enablers 
wink.gif
  I must have trashed 70% of the options, though.  I'm not fond of nuts or spicy stuff.  

Does anyone else have a "Pending" charge for $1.00 from Graze.com on the card used to sign up? I'm guessing it's just a verification hold, but I'm going to keep an eye on it!

Originally Posted by magicalmom /img/forum/go_quote.gifDoes anyone else have a "Pending" charge for $1.00 from Graze.com on the card used to sign up? I'm guessing it's just a verification hold, but I'm going to keep an eye on it!
Yes I do. I figured it was just a verification as well.

Yup I do too, that's what I thought it was.

Originally Posted by OiiO /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yup I do too, that's what I thought it was.
Hooray! I'm not the only one 
icon_cheesygrin.gif
 I mean, $1 for the box is an awfully good deal, but they did promise it free!

Of course they use cookies! Heheh awesome, there is also a code they shared on Facebook : FBVIP I believe it has the first box free perk :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Soooo looking forward to snacks. I went back to school today for my last semester and got so caught up at the photo shoot I was at yesterday doing hair/makeup and photographing it, I totally forgot to get any food. At all.

Back