Graze.com USA-- $5/box + First Month free!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm curious to see when the first one arrives as it didn't have me pick a date for delivery, so it makes it more exciting.

Originally Posted by Dalylah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You can get invite codes, discount codes, referrals, etc in many other places for different memberships. The company's website or facebook page is a great place to start.

As you can see, many members are openly posting about giving or receiving referral links.
So why is it better to use a random person's referral link found on facebook as opposed to asking somebody here for a link? 

So sending PM's with referral links is okay? I mean you can't really monitor that, so to make it a rule is a bit silly. I am totally fine with deleting links in the public forum, but why is it against the rules to message an invite?

Quote:

Originally Posted by kawaiimeows /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yup, I've always been able to find invite codes for promotions on blogs.
Yep totally, I just don't really see the problem with messaging links to users who ask for them :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

I think we will get them next week, I had to have any changes made by 2 pm tomorrow, so I'm thinking the end of the week. Where are they located?

I know the site said we will have our boxes this next week but I'm thinking probably next week since they need to know by that two p.m. Monday time frame for the following week. However, with them just launching here, the turn around for boxes might be quicker?!? :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I signed up.  I figured that there was nothing to lose with the first one being free.  I like how you can rate items you want.  Did you see in the account settings you can chose if you get mostly like and love stuff or a mixture of everything?

yup and of course, I picked the nibblebox instead of the healthier option for now, I want to try everything first. I was craving something sweet earlier and thought about getting a pack of cookies but then remembered these should be coming soon and they have bits of chocolate and dried fruit so didn't get the cookies, yay!!

Originally Posted by elainecad /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I do not see any codes on Fb, twitter or blogs. I will keep searchin.
The FB page is 'graze.com usa'. You can find one code in the comments of the post from Jan. 15 'We're busy testing new recipes ready for our launch. Ellie's favorite is strawberry milkshake, she says it tastes just like the real thing.'

Originally Posted by gypsiemagic /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So why is it better to use a random person's referral link found on facebook as opposed to asking somebody here for a link? 

So sending PM's with referral links is okay? I mean you can't really monitor that, so to make it a rule is a bit silly. I am totally fine with deleting links in the public forum, but why is it against the rules to message an invite?

Yep totally, I just don't really see the problem with messaging links to users who ask for them :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 
I am following gypsiemagic's train of thought and also am a bit confused on the rules. I'm not trying to fight them rather trying to understand them. Can a MOD please explain? Thanks :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Does anybody know of a customer service number or (preferably) email address for this company? I joined yesterday and am looking forward to the box; however, when I tried to log back in today, after multiple attempts to log in, it wouldn't accept my password. I tried other passwords (even though I'm sure the first one I entered was correct) -- no luck.So I clicked "forgot my password" and indeed received a link to "reset" it in my email.... but THAT just sent me back to the same old "coming soon!" homepage. On their Facebook page, there's no option to post a comment (unless I post it under a random photo or other post of theirs?). Any help is appreciated! Thanks!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by nellswell /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Does anybody know of a customer service number or (preferably) email address for this company? I joined yesterday and am looking forward to the box; however, when I tried to log back in today, after multiple attempts to log in, it wouldn't accept my password. I tried other passwords (even though I'm sure the first one I entered was correct) -- no luck.So I clicked "forgot my password" and indeed received a link to "reset" it in my email.... but THAT just sent me back to the same old "coming soon!" homepage. On their Facebook page, there's no option to post a comment (unless I post it under a random photo or other post of theirs?). Any help is appreciated! Thanks!
smile.gif
here is a step on the website to try to contact them. sorry, it didn't specify the actual email addy rather than the form. 

https://www.graze.com/us/help/contact

smile.gif
I just wanted to say that I had this problem yesterday, but I was able to log in when I tried a different browser...maybe that'll work for you too?

smile.gif
I have a tweet in to them asking for a direct number for you ladies. Will get back to you when they answer.

I am trying to sign up using a code I found online but unfortunately I am having no luck. I enter the code and get a pop us saying "congratulations You've been upgraded, so not only is your first box free....  I press continue signing up and it just keeps taking me back to the launching soon homepage. wth!

I am following gypsiemagic's train of thought and also am a bit confused on the rules. I'm not trying to fight them rather trying to understand them. Can a MOD please explain? Thanks :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Dalylah explained a bit with verbiage from the ToS earlier - hopefully this sheds some light on the issue for you! We're all happy to answer any additional questions if you have 'em :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
A heads up to all members: You may not send referral codes on MuT. Please do not ask for them either because this results in forcing a member to break this rule. Refer to the terms of service if you have questions. If you still have questions after reading them feel free to message me or any other moderator. Straight from the Terms Of Service: Quote: "Affiliate and referral links are not allowed to be posted." "Requests to visit your website or to subscribe to you on any social media site you may have is not allowed." "Requesting members to contact you to learn more about a product is not allowed"

Back