Graze.com USA-- $5/box + First Month free!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by heartsandwhimsy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I would love for someone to PM me a code as well
smile.gif
done :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

So excited to compare notes on our boxes and I think we will get our first ones next week!! yay!

Originally Posted by Dots /img/forum/go_quote.gif
So excited to compare notes on our boxes and I think we will get our first ones next week!! yay!
Me too! I love that we won't all get the same thing...I coudn't bring myself to say "trash it" to anything yet until I try it or hear that it sucks, LOL

I just wish the US version had olives like the UK one does!

I had to "trash" four things because of an allergy, but they have plenty more options. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Funny thing is, I don't even like olives but they looked so good in the boxes. I'm really excited about the dippers. It would be cool if they had a hummus option.

Me too! I love that we won't all get the same thing...I coudn't bring myself to say "trash it" to anything yet until I try it or hear that it sucks, LOL I just wish the US version had olives like the UK one does!

YES. It would be really simple to do a few flavors of hummus and pita chips, and maybe a couple of different salsa varieties, too!

Originally Posted by Dots /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I had to "trash" four things because of an allergy, but they have plenty more options.
smile.gif

Funny thing is, I don't even like olives but they looked so good in the boxes. I'm really excited about the dippers. It would be cool if they had a hummus option.
Quote: Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Me too! I love that we won't all get the same thing...I coudn't bring myself to say "trash it" to anything yet until I try it or hear that it sucks, LOL

I just wish the US version had olives like the UK one does!

I like that its $5, I usually pick out 2-3 snacks from Trader Joes every week and they are definitely more than five bucks, and I like variety so yay!

my boyfriend and I each got a subscription, and we were able to trash some of the more carby snacks, though generally their nutrition is pretty good on all fronts.

A heads up to all members: You may not send referral codes on MuT. Please do not ask for them either because this results in forcing a member to break this rule. Refer to the terms of service if you have questions. If you still have questions after reading them feel free to message me or any other moderator.

Straight from the Terms Of Service:

"Affiliate and referral links are not allowed to be posted."

"Requests to visit your website or to subscribe to you on any social media site you may have is not allowed."

"Requesting members to contact you to learn more about a product is not allowed"

and I have these hummus "triangles" that I get from Cost Plus to have as snacks when I cannot make it to Trader Joe's to get the cilantro jalapeno one.

Originally Posted by Dalylah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

A heads up to all members: You may not send referral codes on MuT. Please do not ask for them either because this results in forcing a member to break this rule. Refer to the terms of service if you have questions. If you still have questions after reading them feel free to message me or any other moderator.

Straight from the Terms Of Service:
how does one go about passing along invites when the only way to access a service is through an invite code?

if both parties are aware that it is a personal invite link and it was solicited, why is it against terms to PM them?

also.... are moderators able to read PMs? why would it be called a Private Message if its monitored for violations of terms of service

Originally Posted by gypsiemagic /img/forum/go_quote.gif

how does one go about passing along invites when the only way to access a service is through an invite code?

if both parties are aware that it is a personal invite link and it was solicited, why is it against terms to PM them?
You can get invite codes, discount codes, referrals, etc in many other places for different memberships. The company's website or facebook page is a great place to start.

Originally Posted by gypsiemagic /img/forum/go_quote.gif

also.... are moderators able to read PMs? why would it be called a Private Message if its monitored for violations of terms of service
As you can see, many members are openly posting about giving or receiving referral links.

You can get invite codes, discount codes, referrals, etc in many other places for different memberships. The company's website or facebook page is a great place to start.
Yup, I've always been able to find invite codes for promotions on blogs.

I believe some people have posted codes on Graze usa's FB page. I won't post a link for fear of it getting deleted, but just make sure you search for the US Graze. 

Back