Has your partner ever cried in front of you? ? ?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My husband has in front of me, but it's a very rare occurrance. At first it was a wierd experience, but now I appreciate that he feels safe enough to express himself with me. Unfortunately, I grew up in a very emotionally closed family, so it did take time for me to even cry in front of him myself.

My husband cries all the time but it's always because something is funny. I don't even have to know what it is but if I hear him laugh then see him cry I start in too. It's one of the many great things about him.

Ive never seen my gf cry before and shes never seen me cry before.... I think it would be a bit aukward.

I think it depends on the guy...there was one i would have hated seeing cry.....and one that it wouldnt bother me at all

my BF has only cried in fromt of me a handful of times, while i was preggo; this witch attacked my man, so im 8 months preggo , i started to get all crazy with her, and after abunch of crap, we are on our way home and he was crying because he got so scared that me and the baby could have gotten hurt, because the women was on alot of druggs! of course when my 1st son was born , he cried. and a feww weeks ago when he got pulled over for no reason, he comes home and started crying because, he thought he was gonna go to jail(cops here are VERY DIRTY)and we lose everything!

My boyfriend cried the night he had to go back to Philly. He came down for my b-day and it was the best present I could ask for. The night he went home, we were both total wrecks. Luckily, he moved out here 2 months later =]

I've seen my boyfriend cry a bunch of times, either out of love or because of a fight. Or more lately becuase we are in a long distance relationship and we miss eachother
frown.gif

Yes, and I comfort him. Usually over hardships and stuff along those lines. This is a reason I know he is definately comfortable with me, we are BEST FRIENDS!

The last girl I was with cried in front of me twice in the two months we saw each other. Both times she hid behind a pillow.

I have cried also twice in front of her. I did not hide, because I am not afraid to show how I feel. She told me to stop crying. She cared about me.

I've seen my boyfriend cry twice. First time was after a big fight he'd had with his parents... he called me from a payphone and came to my house to stay the night. He talked to me about it and just broke down crying. I hugged him and comforted him... it made me cry too
frown.gif
Afterwords, he said how happy and lucky he was to have me. Aww... that was just too sweet.

The second time was after he cheated on me. I had no idea, but he called me the very next day after it happened and told me to come over because he had something he needed to talk about. Long story short, he sat with his arms around me and told me what he did, sniffling and crying the whole time. He appologized so many times, I could tell he felt absolutely horrible. He said right after it happened, he got the most horrible guilty, sinking feeling... he said he was terrified that he'd lose me. I forgave him right away, because he had never EVER done anything to make me even once question his loyalty. Then he layed with me for an hour and rubbed my back while I absolutely bawled my eyes out. Yeah... not much fun at all.
frown.gif

When his cat died.

When his team lost the Super Bowl.

When I threatened to leave him (years ago).

When he saw the ultrasound photo of our baby.

When we moved out of his house of 17 years.

I went away for college and he had to stay home because of his job. In the year that we've been dating, he's never cried in front of me, up until about a week before I left, this past weekend that I came home to visit, and a couple times on the phone. Since he had never cried in front of me, I always wished he would because I thought he wasn't comfortable in front of me. Now that he has, I wish he never has :-

I've seen my boyfriend cry once. I made him cry, I got a little tipsy and got really angry at him about something and I told him that I know he doesn't love me. It really upset him coz he does love me
frown.gif

yah three times because of me.

once when i threatened to breakup with him

when i did break up with him

when we talked about when//why i broke up with him

i regretted breakin up with im from that moment on but was too stubborn to admit it.

Originally Posted by Kimberleylotr /img/forum/go_quote.gif If so what was it about? Do you think it made your relationship stronger? What are your thorts? yes he has and it made me cry too.It was when he found out his mom had cancer.You could tell he was fighting it but it hurt so much.All i could do was hold him
scared.gif

In a year together my bf has never cried in front of me. He almost did when his grandma passed away but we were with a bunch of people and he held it back. I have heard him cry twice over the phone only, once early in our relationship when he got in a huge fight with his best friend of 8 years, and once 10 months in our relationships when we had a serious talk and almost broke up, it was really bad, and we were both bawlin our eyes out over the phone.

But never in front of me yet!

Ive only cried once with him, and I stopped really quick it wasnt alot, I was just overwhelmed and upset by this friend of his, a girl, that was trying for 2 months to break us up and it was getting to me A LOT because he was (AND STILL IS) good friends with her! Ugh!

Back