Has your partner ever cried in front of you? ? ?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea he has. I live with my bf and when we get into a really big fight it sucks cuz he can always tell me to go home and thats what he would always tell me. Of course I cry like a little baby and one time he asked me to go home and I did and didnt want to and I asked him for a hug bf I went and he gave me one and he started crying. We talked while I was at my rents and then he came and got me and we worked it out. Another time that it happened was the last time I went home.. It was horrible. There was yelling and crying. Dont really want to get into details with that one. I called my rents and they met us at Wal-Mart. We were in the car together and I was done gettin my stuff out and I looked at him and he was crying. I asked for a hug he said no. I was upset with that but I knew that it would be a bad idea. He cried for a while so I knew that he cared and that he didnt want it to be over. He texted and said Im textn to let you know that I care and we will work this out. We just need to sometime to ourselves and that I agreed with. Ever since then it has been good. Sorry soo long but I needed to get that out.

Yeah and then I did.
scared.gif

Several times. July of '05 my boyfriend/fiance left for boot camp and he really was sad, but I wasn't because I knew I'd see him in 3 months. Then last year he came home (Washington state) for about a week in March and had to leave for North Carolina to go to his Military Occupation Skill school. It was just really sad and we cried in my front yard because we didn't know when we'd be able to see eachother again. Then they stationed him in California and I bought a plane ticket to go see him in May and we got married.... finally! We wanted to get married 5 months earlier, but never got around to it. I don't remember if he's cried since, he has been close to crying, but I can't remember the reason.

EDIT: I remember another time where he almost did (or he might have)... we were drinking this one night, he never really drinks and I think now that he was drunk. I was in California with him and I had to fly back to WA in a few weeks and I asked him when I was going home because he had made me mad at the time. I really hurt his feelings and (IMO it wasn't that bad if he had been sober, but he was drunk and he exagerrated). He almost drove himself to a hotel and he had this heartbreaking look on his face when he told me he loved me. I felt so bad! His friend was with us at the time and he didn't let him drive, so we made up that night. I don't want to see that poor face again.
frown.gif

Back