• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

HauteLook Beauty Bag

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I hadn't just ordered that Suki Face scrub from Dermstore, I'd probably have bought this. Love that scrub and I think the Laura Gellar blush looks pretty. I'm also a big fan of LORAC (though I've never tried their mascara). But I blew so much on Stila and Zoya already this week, plus ordered the Total Beauty Mother's Day Collection, the Blush Mystery Box, and a ton of stuff from Victoria's Secret...holy crap - I buy too much!!!

It looked tempting, but I spent a pretty penny on the Bobbi Brown friends and family sale, so I decided to be good and pass this one by. 

I bought it, any items I end up not wanting or needing I will just trade or gift.  By the description though, there is enough I know I would use to make it worth my while.  I weighed it for a bit though, because I do have a fair amount at the moment. Thankfully, I am becoming a bit more resistant to picking things up just because there is a deal.

Got this almost immediately after I saw it. I know I would use everything minus the Lorac shadow, and to me $25 is nothing for all this great stuff! I'm excited to try every item in it.

Passed on this at first but then they sent me a $15 credit so I had to get this. Love the Suki and UD and cant wait to try everything else.  Between this bag and the Allure beauty box I better slow my roll for a little bit lol.

I passed on this at first too, but just got it, along with couple tarte items. For sure, I'd be using the Lorac shadow and the UD liner, and the facial cleanser, off course! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Big turn off, indeed! I paid $8.95 in shipping for the bag and 2 other tarte items. Shipping was just $5.95 when I ordered the Fragrance Bag.

I just went on Hautelook and saw they were featuring La Fresh items today. I've been wanting to try them out, so I added 2 of their sampler packs plus the beauty bag to my cart, and they are only going to charge me $5.95 shipping now. That's a lot more reasonable to me than $7.95 shipping for just the bag. 

I didn't get the hautelook beauty bag but do need a new crown brush pro blending brush.  So if anyone is wanting to trade it for something on my list, I would appreciate it.

Originally Posted by ttanner2005 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I didn't get the hautelook beauty bag but do need a new crown brush pro blending brush.  So if anyone is wanting to trade it for something on my list, I would appreciate it.
I dont have my shipping email yet, but I dont need/want the brush.  I will trade with you when it comes!

Originally Posted by Lolo22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by ttanner2005 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I dont have my shipping email yet, but I dont need/want the brush.  I will trade with you when it comes!

Thank you.

I just got notice that mine is shipping and it will be here by next Friday! Can't believe you guys are getting it so fast!

Originally Posted by amy005 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just got notice that mine is shipping and it will be here by next Friday! Can't believe you guys are getting it so fast!
I can't believe it either! Especially since my expectations are low as the estimated delivery date is not until end of next week.

NVM my initial post! I just checked ups even though I wasn't expecting anything until tomorrow since it said it won't be updated for 24 hrs, mine said it will be here tomorrow too! Guess the original estimation for mine was wrong  lol. YAY

Originally Posted by saku /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got my bag today actually! I like the smell of the Suki cleanser!
Tell! What is your opinion of everything?

I LOVE the Suki cleanser. It's the whole reason I got the bag. But it is more of a scrub. You can't use it everyday...too abrasive. But it's an amazing product and smells scrumptious!

I also love the UD Demolition liner.

How were the colors of the blush, lipstick, shadow etc?

Originally Posted by LisaLeah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Tell! What is your opinion of everything?

I LOVE the Suki cleanser. It's the whole reason I got the bag. But it is more of a scrub. You can't use it everyday...too abrasive. But it's an amazing product and smells scrumptious!

I also love the UD Demolition liner.

How were the colors of the blush, lipstick, shadow etc?
I already have an HG face exfoliant -- L'occitane Ultra Rich Face Scrub, which I apply after my cleanser. I guess the suki products doubles as a cleanser, so I can use that one instead sometimes.. 

The Lorac shadow is very pigmented (as always) and a nice aqua-teal summery shimmery color. The lipstick is a fuschia pink -- and it scared me(!), so I haven't tried it yet. There are 5 different LA fresh wipes and 3 small stila foil packets. The UD Demolition is, as expected, very nice! The blush is a rose-pink shimmer -- just has some sheen to it and has that 'glowy' effect. I think I'm gonna love this one. The perfume sample is tiny, and I haven't tried it yet. As for the brush, I thought it's scratchy compared to my MAC 217, which I think is what it's trying to dupe.. I haven't tried it on my eyes yet, but feels a little scratchy on my fingers. I haven't tried the mascara yet, probably not in a few months. 

NEW STUFFFFFFFSSS o_O LOL!

Back